Attleborough, Norfolk, NR17 2JX Directions and opening times
Development Jump Navigation
The Gables is a collection of traditional 2, 3 and 4 bedroom houses in the peaceful market town of Attleborough. These beautiful homes are brought to you in partnership with Latimer by Clarion Housing Group.
A new place to call home
Living at The Gables will offer everything a modern family could ask for, these modern new homes offer an excellent specification as well as a range of sustainable and community features. All homes are gas free, instead they are heated by modern efficient air-source heat pumps- therefore reducing the carbon footprint, there are an abundance of open green spaces, allotments, a habitat pond to encourage wildlife as well as a children’s play area.
You will be conveniently located for the vast array of amenities this thriving market town has to offer, as well as being just 20 minutes from the vibrant city of Norwich.
Discover The Gables
ImageA New Place To Call Home
The Gables has been thoughtfully designed to create a welcoming and sociable environment where neighbours can gather and children can play. With handsome exteriors, featuring attractive architectural details, these are homes to be proud of, delighting you every time you return to them. Inside, the energy efficiency, modern comfort and stylish finish make them a joy to live in.
ImageModern Designs And Beautiful Finishes
The houses draw inspiration from the local architecture, with interiors designed for modern living. The considered specification throughout matches the quality and high standards of the build, with many features that will help you live comfortably, sustainably and with lower energy bills.
Layouts offer a mix of open-plan living spaces to share and separate rooms that offer privacy when you want it. This flexibility allows you to switch effortlessly from work to relaxation to social occasions
ImageSustainability Built In
All homes are completely gas free; instead, they are heated by efficient air-source heat pumps, which transfer heat from the outside air to water, heating your rooms via radiators or underfloor heating. They can also heat water stored in a hot water cylinder for your hot taps, showers and baths. In addition, high levels of insulation including full cavity wall insulation, energy efficient appliances and double glazing keep the homes warm and comfortable as well as making them cheaper to run.
Outside, there are Electric Vehicle charging points on each home, giving you the opportunity to use a cleaner form of transport while light pollution around the development is also reduced.
- Coming Soon
- Matt finish shaker-style kitchen units with soft-close doors and drawers
- Slimline laminate worktop with matching upstand and splashback behind hob
- Ceramic hob
- Integrated single oven
- Integrated microwave
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated cooker hood
- Stainless steel sink with contemporary brushed steel mixer tap
- LED feature lighting to wall units
- Integrated washer/dryer
Kitchen designs and layouts vary; please speak to our Sales Executives for further information.
Bathroom & En-suite
- Bath with shower over and glass screen
- Framed feature mirror (where layout allows)
- Bath panel to match vanity top
- Large format wall and floor tiles
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Low profile shower tray with glass shower door
- Framed feature mirror to match vanity top (where layout allows)
- Large format wall and floor tiles
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Timber staircase with carpeted treads and risers
- White painted single panel moulded internal doors with contemporary dual finish ironmongery
- Built-in mirrored wardrobe with sliding doors to principal bedroom
- Square cut skirting and architrave
- Walls painted in white emulsion
- Smooth ceilings in white emulsion
- Amtico flooring throughout ground floor
- Carpet to stairs, landing, upper floor study and all bedrooms
- Large format tiles to bathroom and en-suite
Doors & Windows
- Composite front door with multi-point locking system
- High efficiency double glazed uPVC windows, with matching patio doors
- Up and over garage door, colour to match front door where applicable
Heating & Water
- Underfloor heating to ground floor, radiators to upper floor
- Heated chrome towel rails to bathroom and en-suite
- Air-source heat pump
- Hot water storage tank
- Downlights to entrance hall, kitchen, open-plan kitchen/living/dining area, bathroom, en-suite and WC
- Pendant fittings to separate living room, living/dining room, study, landing and all bedrooms
- LED feature lighting to wall units in kitchen
- Shaver sockets to bathroom and en-suite
- TV, BT and data points to selected locations
- BT and Hyperoptic fibre connection to all properties for customer’s choice of broadband provider
- Pre-wired for customer’s own Sky Q connection
- External lighting to front and rear of property
- Light and power to garage where applicable
- Hard-wired smoke and heat detectors
- Spur for customer’s own installation of security alarm panel
- Electric car charging point to all plots
• Landscaping to front garden
• Turf to rear garden
• Paved patio
• External tap
- Traditionally constructed brick and block outer walls, cavity filled with insulation
- Concrete floor to ground floors with timber to upper floors
- Exterior treatments are a combination of red, buff and brown facing bricks, with wood effect cladding to selected properties, and red, grey or black roof tiles
- uPVC rain-water goods
- 10 year NHBC warranty
A Management Company has been formed at The Gables and will be responsible for the management and maintenance of the shared services and external communal areas of the development, including the green open spaces, play areas, un-adopted estate roads and footpaths. All homeowners will automatically be made members of the Management Company when they purchase a home at The Gables. A managing agent has been appointed on behalf of the Management Company and will take on the day to day management and maintenance responsibilities. All homeowners will be required to pay a contribution towards the maintenance of the development, which will be collected by the managing agent in the form of an annual estate charge.
The Gables is just a 15-minute walk to the centre of Attleborough, a bustling market town with a history tracing back to Saxon times. This charming town has everything you need for day-to-day life, from shops and parks to a rail station. Wymondham also has its own selection of attractive independent shops, restaurants and tea rooms, as well as Waitrose and Morrisons supermarkets.
ImageBoutiques And Evening Drinks
Attleborough high street is lined with appealing shops, cafés, restaurants and pubs. There are two large supermarkets, Sainsbury’s and Lidl, plus several smaller convenience stores. For those looking for a larger variety of amenities, Norwich is just a 31-minute drive* or train ride away. Its winding, pedestrianised streets are full of fashion brands, smart restaurants, family-friendly chains and lively pubs and bars. There are also three cinemas, four theatres and several live music venues.
Attleborough plays hosts to two primary schools as well as a secondary school. There’s also a nearby prep school, local nurseries and a forest school where children can learn about nature through outdoor adventures. A short bus ride from The Gables will take you to Norwich, home to the University of East Anglia.
Register your interest
Come and visit our sales suite and show homes today!
A collaboration between