Eden Green Plot 31 - The Apple
- Directions and opening times
Plot 31, The Apple is a three-bedroom detached home with a single garage and driveway for private parking. This home is available with Stamp Duty Contribution*!
Available with Stamp Duty Contribution!* Plot 31 is nestled in the heart of the English countryside in the picturesque village of Finchingfield. This is a brand-new three-bedroom house offering a peaceful lifestyle and home that is too hard to resist.
Home 31, The Apple has been designed with a modern and sophisticated aesthetic, with high-quality finishes throughout.
On the ground floor, there is a kitchen/dining/room, separate living room and WC. The spacious kitchen/dining room is perfect for entertaining guests, while the sleek and modern kitchen is a chef’s dream, featuring state-of-the-art appliances and plenty of countertop space.
Upstairs, you will find two generously sized double bedrooms and third single bedroom, along with the family bathroom. The principal bedroom is complete with an en-suite and built-in wardrobes
Outside, you'll find a private turfed garden, perfect for alfresco dining and summer BBQ's. And with a single garage, you won't have to worry about parking.
Don't miss the chance to find your new home in one of the most desirable locations in the Essex countryside. To enquire further about this highly sought-after village development, contact our sales team to book a viewing to visit our sales suite and show houses.
Calling all homeowners! Let us help get you moving with our Assisted Move scheme, making it easier to secure your dream home!
If you have a property to sell and have fallen in love with one of our homes, you can secure your dream Hill home without the hassle of selling your current home.
For more information on the Assisted Move scheme, please contact our sales team - Thursday to Monday, 10am - 5:30pm.
Just south of Finchingfield, which is celebrated as one of the most photographed and picturesque villages in England, you will discover Eden Green. A charming collection of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom houses.
As one of the most recognisable and beautiful villages in the country, space comes at a premium in Finchingfield and our collection of new homes offers a unique opportunity to become a part of it.
Overview of key information
Please note council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete, further information will be provided once available.
- Tenure: Freehold
- Council Tax Band: TBC
- Estate Charge: 322.09
- Estate Charge Review Period: Annual
Computer generated images are indicative only. Internal photography represents the Eden Green show home, with a kitchen image taken from a similar development.
*Stamp Duty contribution terms and conditions apply, please speak with a member of the sales team for more information.
**The Assisted Move scheme is available to specific plots and Hill standard terms and conditions apply. This is a limited offer and may be withdrawn without notice. Please speak with our sales team for more information.
Approx. 1,055 sq ft
Single garage for private parking
Principal bedroom with built-in wardrobe and en-suite
Integrated appliances included
Separate living room
Ready to move into this Autumn
Walking distance to Finchingfield village green
Built by an award-winning 5 Star Housebuilder
- Matt finish shaker-style units with soft close doors and drawers
- Caesarstone worktop with matching upstand and splashback behind hob
- Induction hob (with built-in extractor where on peninsula)
- Integrated single oven
- Integrated microwave
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated cooker hood
- Integrated washer/dryer
- Stainless steel under mounted sink with contemporary brushed steel mixer tap
- LED feature lighting to wall units
Kitchen designs and layouts vary; please contact our Sales Executive for further information.
- Amtico flooring throughout ground floor
- Carpet to stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Large format tiles to bathroom and en-suite
Bathroom & En-suite
- Bath with shower over and glass screen
- Bath panel to match vanity top
- Framed feature mirror with shelf (where layout allows)
- Large format wall and floor tiles
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Low profile shower tray with glass shower door
- Framed feature mirror with shelf to match vanity top
- Large format wall and floor tiles
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Timber staircase with carpeted treads and risers
- White painted single panel moulded internal doors with contemporary dual finish ironmongery
- Built-in mirrored wardrobe with sliding doors to principal bedroom
- Square cut skirting and architrave
- Walls painted in white emulsion
- Smooth ceilings in white emulsion
Doors and windows
- Composite front door with multipoint locking system
- High efficiency double glazed uPVC windows, with matching patio doors or aluminium bifold doors where shown on plan
- Up and over garage door, colour to match front door
- Downlights to entrance hall, open plan kitchen/dining/family room, bathroom, en-suite, WC
- Pendant fittings to separate living room, landing and all bedrooms
- LED feature lighting to wall units in kitchen
- Shaver sockets to bathroom and en-suite
- TV, BT and data points to selected locations
- BT & Hyperoptic fibre connection to all properties for customer’s choice of broadband provider
- Pre-wired for customer's Sky Q connection
- Hard-wired smoke and heat detectors
- Spur for customer’s own installation of security alarm panel
- External lighting to front and rear of property
- Light and power to garage
- Electric car charging point to all plots
Heating and water
- Underfloor heating to ground floor, radiators to upper floor
- Heated chrome towel rails to bathroom and en-suite
- Air source heat pump
- Hot water storage tank
- Landscaping to front garden
- Turf to rear garden
- Paved patios
- External tap
- Traditionally constructed brick and block outer walls, cavity filled with insulation
- Concrete floor to ground floors with timber to upper floors
- Exterior treatments are a combination of red or black facing bricks, with wood effect cladding or render, and red roof tiles
Warranty - 10 year NHBC warranty
Get in touch
Register your interest and book a viewing to visit our sales suite and show house. Our sales team looks forward to meeting you.