Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB5 8AA Directions and opening times
Development Jump Navigation
2, 3, 4 & 5 BEDROOM HOUSES
Welcome to Marleigh - Hill and Marshall are proud to deliver this brand new community of contemporary homes surrounded by green open space and on-site facilities.
Reserve an apartment in December and we'll give you a 5% Deposit Boost*
Reserve your new home before 21st December and we'll boost your deposit by up to £25,997*
Located in Cambridge’s most exciting new neighbourhood, Marleigh is an award-winning development just three miles east of the city centre, offering a collection of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 2-bedroom duplexes available.
Contact our sales team to book a viewing to visit our sales suite and show apartment.
*Terms and conditions apply, speak with our sales team for more information
Stamp Duty Contribution on all houses at Marleigh*!
Discover the contemporary collection of 2,3,4 & 5 bedroom houses at Marleigh, and get a contribution towards your Stamp Duty* when you reserve your chosen home.
Leafy walkways and pedestrian streets weave around these homes, with the added benefit of having plenty of green open space to enjoy with both Gregory Park and The Titch located to the north.
This vibrant new destination of exceptional homes, beautiful green spaces and high quality amenities is ideally located just three miles east of Cambridge’s historic city centre.
Contact our sales team to book a viewing and visit our sales suite & show houses: 01223 827 241
*Stamp duty contribution offer is only available on houses at Marleigh, subject to terms and conditions and not available in conjunction with any other offer. Based on single stamp duty payments only. Speak to our sales team for more information.
We remain open for business on the below dates for both new and existing customers over this festive period.
22nd Dec - Open as usual
23rd Dec - Closed
24th Dec - Closed
25th Dec - Closed
26th Dec - Closed
27th Dec - Closed
28th Dec - Open as usual
29th Dec - Open as usual
30th Dec - Open as usual
31st Dec - Closed
1st Jan- Closed
2nd Jan - Open as usual
We wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Don't just take our word for it...
We value the feedback of our customers to help us deliver the best possible customer experience. We're confident in the service which we provide and we are proud to share our 4.9 Trust Pilot status, reflecting the level of pride and detail taken for each and every home which we deliver.
ImageA new neighbourhood
Marleighs new community offers something to suit every lifestyle. Whether you are inviting friends over to entertain them at your new home, or socialising in the new market square, everyone is welcome.
Register your interest and keep up to date with us to hear about upcoming events and future launches.
ImageOur relationship with the Land Trust
It’s important to us that the environment that is maintained and protected, so that it can be enjoyed by residents and visitors for years to come. With that in mind, we’ve engaged the Land Trust, who will manage the routine maintenance of grass cutting, weeding, litter picking and more.
ImageFive star quality housebuilder
Hill is a five-star housebuilder, achieving this top ranking status from the Home Builders Federation. With this builder status, the quality of you your new home will have had every attention to detail taken care of. From high build quality to being more environmentally friendly, new build homes offer plenty of reasons to want to buy new.
- Traditionally constructed brick and block outer walls, cavity filled with insulation
- Concrete floor to ground floors with timber to upper floors
- Exterior material treatments comprise a variety of coloured brick with grey or red roof tiles
- Matt finish handless units with soft close to doors and drawers
- Caesarstone worktops with matching upstand and splashback behind hob (where applicable)
- Induction hob (with integrated extractor where on island)
- Integrated single oven
- Integrated microwave
- Integrated combi oven/microwave to selected homes*
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated washer/dryer where in kitchen or freestanding where in utility cupboard
- Integrated cooker hood (except where hob on island)
- Stainless steel under mounted sink with contemporary brushed steel mixer tap
- LED feature lighting to wall units
Kitchen designs and layouts vary; please speak to our Sales Team for further information
Bathroom & En-Suite
- Bath with shower over and glass screen or separate shower enclosure where shown on floorplan
- Bath panel to match vanity tops
- Feature mirror (where layouts allow)
- Feature mirror, with shelf and cabinet with LED lighting to selected homes*
- Large format wall and floor tiles
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Low profile shower tray with glass shower door
- Feature mirror with shelf (to principal en-suite only)
- Feature mirror and cabinet with LED lighting (to principal en-suite only – where layouts allow)*
- Large format wall and floor tiles
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Amtico flooring to entrance hall, kitchen, all ground floor reception rooms, utility room and WC
- Carpet to stairs, landings, living rooms and all bedrooms
- Large format tiles to bathrooms and en-suites
Doors & Windows
- Composite front door with multi-point locking system
- High efficiency double glazed aluminium/timber composite windows with matching patio doors finished white inside
- Bi-fold patio doors where shown on floorplan
- Roof lights where shown on floorplan
- Electrically controlled garage door, colour to match front door*
- Garages and carports are plot specific (see site layout for reference)
- White painted timber staircase with carpeted treads and risers
- White flush internal doors with dual finish ironmongery
- Built in mirrored wardrobe with sliding doors to principal bedroom
- Built in wardrobe doors with hinged doors and LED lighting to selected principal bedroom*
- Square cut skirting and architrave
- Walls painted in white emulsion
- Smooth ceilings in white emulsion
Heating & Hot Water
- Underfloor heating to ground floor, radiators to upper floors
- Heated chrome towel rails to bathroom and en-suites
- Gas fired boiler
- Hot water storage tank (where applicable)
- Downlights to entrance hall, open plan kitchen/dining/living rooms, utility, WC, bathroom, en-suites
- Additional downlights to principle bedroom*
- Pendant fittings to separate living room, dining room, study, snug, landings, and bedrooms (except principal bedroom to upgraded plots)
- LED feature lighting to wall units in kitchen
- Electrical sockets with USB port to kitchen and principal bedroom*
- Shaver sockets to bathroom and en-suites
- TV, BT and data points to selected locations
- Wiring for customer’s own broadband connection
- Pre-wired for customer’s own Sky Q connection
- External lighting to front and rear of property
- Light and power to garages
- Hard-wired smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Spur for customer’s own installation of security alarm panel
- Landscaping to front garden (where applicable)
- Turf to rear garden
- Paved patios
- External tap and power socket
- PV panels (to selected plots)
Get in touch
Contact us to book an appointment to visit our sales suite and show homes!
Head over to our dedicated Marleigh website Homepage | Marleigh (marleigh-cambridge.co.uk)