Capstone Fields Plot 145 - The Elsworth
- Directions and opening times
AVAILABLE WITH PART EXCHANGE!* The Elsworth is a four bedroom detached home with garage for private parking. Ready to move into for Christmas!
Plot 145, The Elsworth is a four-bedroom detached home that benefits from an open-plan kitchen/dining/family room with doors opening out into the garden, a utility room, study, separate living room and WC.
This home has four double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The principal bedroom includes an enviable en-suite and a built-in wardrobe.
Additionally, this home features a garage and driveway for private parking!
Now 70% sold, contact our sales team to enquire further about this highly sought-after village development and to book a viewing to visit our sales suite and show houses.
Part Exchange* & How it works
- Choose your new home at Capstone Fields
- We will obtain three independent valuations on your current property
- Within a week of receiving the valuations, we will make an offer to buy your current home
- Once you've accepted our offer, you can go ahead with your new purchase
A proud collaboration between Latimer by Clarion Housing Group and The Hill Group, Capstone Fields offers a collection of of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom houses surrounded by beautiful countryside, set within the picturesque village of Hardwick. Perfect for families, these homes are positioned within walking distance to Hardwick Pre-School and Hardwick Community Primary School. The development is also within the catchment area to Comberton Village College and Comberton Sixth Form.
Overview of key information
Please note council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete, further information will be provided once available.
- Tenure: Freehold
- Council Tax Band: TBC
- Service Charge: 274.00
- Service Charge Review Period: Annual
*Computer generated images are indicative only. Internal photography represents a Capstone Fields show home.
*Part Exchange is available only on selected properties and moving-in date may be subject to change. Full terms and conditions apply, please speak with the sales team for more info.
Approx. 1,528 sq ft
Fully fitted kitchen / dining room with appliances
Principal bedroom with built-in wardrobe and en-suite
Separate living room and utility room
Garage and driveway for private parking
Pathway into the local village now open!
- Traditionally constructed brick and block outer walls, cavity filled with insulation
- Concrete floor to ground floors with timber to upper floors
- Exterior treatments are a combination of red or buff facing bricks, with render or tile hanging to selected plots, and red or grey roof tiles
- PVC rainwater goods
Kitchen & Utility
- Matt finish shaker style kitchen units with soft close doors and drawers
- Caesarstone worktops with matching upstands and splashback behind hob
- Induction hob, (with built in extractor where on peninsula)
- Integrated single oven
- Integrated microwave
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated cooker hood (except where hob on peninsula)
- Stainless steel under mounted sink with contemporary brushed steel mixer tap
- LED feature lighting to wall units
- Integrated washer/dryer (where no utility)
Kitchen designs and layouts vary; please speak to our Sales Executives for further information
- Matt finish shaker style units with soft close to doors and drawers
- Slimline laminate worktop with matching upstand
- Stainless steel under mounted sink with brushed steel mixer tap
- Freestanding washer/dryer
Utility room designs and layouts vary; please speak to our Sales Executives for further information
Heating & Water
- Underfloor heating to ground floor, radiators to upper floor
- Heated towel rails to bathroom and en-suites
- Gas fired boiler
- Hot water storage tank (to 4 bedroom plots only)
- Downlights to entrance hall, WC, kitchen and open plan living/dining/family areas, utility room, bathroom and en-suites
- Pendant fittings to separate living room, dining room, study, landing and all bedrooms
- LED feature lighting to wall units in kitchen
- Shaver sockets to bathroom and en-suites
- TV, BT and data points to selected locations
- Wiring for customer’s own broadband connection
- Pre-wired for customer’s own Sky Q connection
- External lighting to front and rear of property
- Light and power to garages
- Hard-wired smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Spur for customer’s own installation of security alarm panel
- Timber staircase with carpeted treads and risers
- White single moulded panel internal doors with dual finish ironmongery
- Built in mirrored wardrobe with sliding doors to principal bedroom
- Square cut skirting and architrave
- Walls painted in white emulsion
- Smooth ceilings in white emulsion
- Amtico Spacia to entrance hall, kitchen, ground floor reception rooms, utility and WC
- Carpet to stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Large format tiles to bathroom and en-suites
- Composite front door with multi-point locking system
- High efficiency double glazed UPVC windows, with matching patio doors, finished white inside
- Rooflights, where shown on floor plans are finished white internally and grey externally
- Up and over garage door, colour to match front door
- Landscaping to front garden
- Turf to rear garden
- Paved patios
- External tap and power socket
- PV panels to selected plots
- 10-year NHBC warranty
A Management Company has been formed at Capstone Fields and will be responsible for the management and maintenance of the external communal areas and facilities on the development. This includes any non-adopted private roads, landscaping swales and attenuation ponds plus any treatment plants. All homeowners will become members of the Management Companies when they purchase their property at Capstone Fields. A managing agent has been appointed to take on the day to-day management responsibilities and an estate charge will be payable by each homeowner for the services provided.
We are unable to accommodate any individual changes, additions or amendments to the specification, layout or plans to any individual home. Please note that it may not be possible to obtain the products as referred to in the specification; in such cases a similar alternative will be provided. Hill reserves the right to make these changes as required. September 2021
Get in touch
Contact us to book an appointment to visit our sales suite and show houses!
Virtual Tours and Video Calls also available
A Proud Collaboration