Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB23 7QL Directions and opening times
Development Jump Navigation
TWO BEDROOM SHOW HOME NOW OPEN
Capstone Fields is a stunning collection of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom houses surrounded by beautiful countryside, set within the picturesque village of Hardwick. Built using quality materials to not only offer energy efficiency, but also to reflect the existing local character and create a desirable community that complements its surroundings, each of these homes enjoys space, comfort and charm in equal measure. Capstone Fields provides excellent access to M11/A14 and is just a stone’s throw from the cultural city of Cambridge.
A new outlook...
A proud collaboration between Latimer by Clarion Housing Group and The Hill Group. This beautiful development has been designed to create a desirable community that complements its surroundings.
Built using quality materials to not only offer energy efficiency, but also reflect the existing local character, each of these homes enjoys space, comfort and charm in equal measure.
- Coming Soon
- Traditionally constructed brick and block outer walls, cavity filled with insulation
- Concrete floor to ground floors with timber to upper floors
- Exterior treatments are a combination of red or buff facing bricks, with render or tile hanging to selected plots, and red or grey roof tiles
- PVC rainwater goods
Kitchen & Utility
- Matt finish shaker style kitchen units with soft close doors and drawers
- Caesarstone worktops with matching upstands and splashback behind hob
- Induction hob, (with built in extractor where on peninsula)
- Integrated single oven
- Integrated microwave
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated cooker hood (except where hob on peninsula)
- Stainless steel under mounted sink with contemporary brushed steel mixer tap
- LED feature lighting to wall units
- Integrated washer/dryer (where no utility)
Kitchen designs and layouts vary; please speak to our Sales Executives for further information
- Matt finish shaker style units with soft close to doors and drawers
- Slimline laminate worktop with matching upstand
- Stainless steel under mounted sink with brushed steel mixer tap
- Freestanding washer/dryer
Utility room designs and layouts vary; please speak to our Sales Executives for further information
Heating & Water
- Underfloor heating to ground floor, radiators to upper floor
- Heated towel rails to bathroom and en-suites
- Gas fired boiler
- Hot water storage tank (to 4 bedroom plots only)
- Downlights to entrance hall, WC, kitchen and open plan living/dining/family areas, utility room, bathroom and en-suites
- Pendant fittings to separate living room, dining room, study, landing and all bedrooms
- LED feature lighting to wall units in kitchen
- Shaver sockets to bathroom and en-suites
- TV, BT and data points to selected locations
- Wiring for customer’s own broadband connection
- Pre-wired for customer’s own Sky Q connection
- External lighting to front and rear of property
- Light and power to garages
- Hard-wired smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Spur for customer’s own installation of security alarm panel
- Timber staircase with carpeted treads and risers
- White single moulded panel internal doors with dual finish ironmongery
- Built in mirrored wardrobe with sliding doors to principal bedroom
- Square cut skirting and architrave
- Walls painted in white emulsion
- Smooth ceilings in white emulsion
- Amtico Spacia to entrance hall, kitchen, ground floor reception rooms, utility and WC
- Carpet to stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Large format tiles to bathroom and en-suites
- Composite front door with multi-point locking system
- High efficiency double glazed UPVC windows, with matching patio doors, finished white inside
- Rooflights, where shown on floor plans are finished white internally and grey externally
- Up and over garage door, colour to match front door
- Landscaping to front garden
- Turf to rear garden
- Paved patios
- External tap and power socket
- PV panels to selected plots
- 10-year NHBC warranty
A Management Company has been formed at Capstone Fields and will be responsible for the management and maintenance of the external communal areas and facilities on the development. This includes any non-adopted private roads, landscaping swales and attenuation ponds plus any treatment plants. All homeowners will become members of the Management Companies when they purchase their property at Capstone Fields. A managing agent has been appointed to take on the day to-day management responsibilities and an estate charge will be payable by each homeowner for the services provided.
We are unable to accommodate any individual changes, additions or amendments to the specification, layout or plans to any individual home. Please note that it may not be possible to obtain the products as referred to in the specification; in such cases a similar alternative will be provided. Hill reserves the right to make these changes as required. September 2021
Ways to Buy
ImageTake the scenic route...
The historic village of Hardwick provides everything you could need
for day-to-day life.
A village shop and post office can supply the essentials, while the popular Blue Lion pub and restaurant serves up a range of delicious food, with a focus on fresh fish.
ImageThriving village hub for the whole family...
Just 3 miles away is the medieval woodland Hardwick Wood, a perfect place to visit for peace and tranquility.
The nearby sports and social club is a great place to get together with the friendly local community for regular village events.
Combine this with the adjacent football pitch, cricket ground, tennis courts and children’s play area, and Hardwick makes a fantastic
hub for all the family.
ImageA stone's throw from the city...
Just 7 miles from Capstone Fields is the spectacular heart of Cambridge.
Made famous by its renowned university, this city is steeped in history and brimming with culture.
Whether you’re strolling along The Backs, visiting the beautiful botanic gardens, touring the many museums and galleries, punting along
the River Cam or simply losing yourself along cobbled streets lined with stunning architecture, this remarkable place never ceases to amaze.
Nisa Local Shop0.5 miles
Hardwick Community Primary School0.5 miles
The Blue Lion0.8 miles
Meridian Golf Club2.3 miles
Comberton Village College2.4 miles
Capstone Fields enjoys excellent transport links that make it easy to reach the capital, the country and the rest of the world. Cambridge Station offers a direct train line to both London and Birmingham, the M11, A14 and A1(M) open up the rest of the country by road and nearby Stansted Airport operates flights to hundreds of destinations around the globe. With these connections, there are very few places you can’t reach.
Cambridge Station operates regular direct services into London. Routes into a number of main terminals, including Liverpool Street and King’s Cross St Pancras, make it just as easy to reach the commerce of the city or enjoy an evening out in the trendy East End as it is to connect to Europe.
Cambridge is well known for its bike-friendly infrastructure which includes a vast network of cycle routes across the city. When such practical design is combined with the welcoming attitude of the community, the result is a cleaner, greener and healthier place to be.
Get in touch
Visit us at our Sales Suite today and view our stunning show homes
Virtual Tours and Video Calls also available
A Proud Collaboration