About the role
As a Project Manager the primary responsibility is to be the leader for the production, control and delivery of an allocated project to the highest standards of Health and Safety, on time, and within budget. Through excellent leadership, motivation and teamwork, the highest standards are to be strived for and attained. You will be responsible for the quality of product and pride in presentation at all times, whilst adhering to and engaging with QA/ISO system and other company procedures.
For the larger sized projects, all Site Management will report directly into the Project Manager, as do surveyors, technical and the buying team.
The ideal candidate will have a relevant degree or NVQ7 qualification and a chartered membership or a relevant professional body.
You will also be able to demonstrate a strong understanding/ experience of the following:
- CDM for Principal Designers
- Programme Management experience including contract management of sub-contractors and external partners
- Experience in delivering a scheme of minimum £37million in value
- Experience in concrete frame structures with brickwork and clad façades
- Previous people management experience in a Construction setting
- Demonstrate expert understanding of H&S law and regulations
- Proficient in ASTA Power Projects
Hill is an award-winning housebuilder and one of the leading developers in London, the home counties, and the south, delivering both private for sale and affordable homes.
Now in its 23rd year, this family-owned and operated company has grown to establish itself as the UK's second-largest privately-owned housebuilder, with an impressive and diverse portfolio of schemes ranging from landmark, mixed-use regeneration schemes and inner-city apartments to homes in rural communities.
Employing over 730 staff, the company operates from five strategically located regional offices, with its head office based in Waltham Abbey.