St James Quay Plot 155
- Directions and opening times
Modern two bedroom duplex apartment with balcony located in Norwich, the ideal home for a first time buyer. All flooring and appliances included.
For a limited time only, reserve this new home at St James Quay and we'll boost your deposit by up to £14,497! Your dream home could be even closer than you think.**
Located on the ground/first floor of The Fry building with its own private entrance, Plot 155 with its own private access, is a smart two-bedroom duplex apartment designed for modern-day living with a contemporary kitchen and integrated appliances with an open-plan kitchen/dining/living area, which opens onto a private balcony. Both bedrooms are spacious double bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from a built-in wardrobe. For convenience, there is both a ground-floor shower room and a bathroom on the first floor.
Key Information Overview
Overview of key information about this property and the potential costs for your new home. Plot 155 is a leasehold property with no ground rent fees.
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Lease Length: 250
- Unexpired lease length: 250
- Council Tax Band: TBC
- Service Charge: 1,236
- Service Charge Review Period: Annual
External image is a CGI of Fry Building and indicative only. Internal images of are of the St James Quay two bedroom show apartment. **T&C's apply, available to selected homes. Speak to the sales team for further information.
Available with a 5% Deposit Contribution**
Approx 873 sq ft
High specification contemporary kitchen with Caeserstone worktops and fully Integrated Bosch appliances
Open-plan kitchen/living/dining area with doors to private balcony
City centre a few minutes walk away along River Wensum
Amtico flooring and Plush carpets to bedrooms included as standard
Principal bedroom with fitted wardrobe
Underfloor heating to ground floor
Ready to move into now!
- Coming Soon
- Traditionally constructed brick and block outer walls, cavity-filled with insulation
- Concrete floors
- Exterior treatments are a combination of buff/red/grey/brown facing bricks with metal effect cladding to the Tremain Building and grey roof tiles to the Fry Building
- Aluminium rain-water goods to the Tremain Building, uPVC to the Fry Building
- Gloss units with soft close to doors and drawers
- Caesarstone worktop with matching upstand
- Ceramic hob with glass splashback
- Integrated single oven
- Integrated microwave
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated cooker hood
- Stainless steel undermounted sink with contemporary mixer tap
- LED feature lighting to wall units
- Washer/dryer (freestanding in hallway cupboard)
Kitchen designs and layouts vary; please speak to our
Sales Executives for further information
Bathroom & En-Suite
- Bath with shower over and glass screen
- Bath panel to match vanity tops
- Framed feature mirror to match vanity tops (where no en-suite)
- Large format wall and floor tiles
- Heated chrome towel rail
EN-SUITE & SHOWER ROOM
- Low profile shower tray with glass shower door
- Framed feature mirror to match vanity tops (to en-suite only)
- Large format wall and floor tiles
- Heated chrome towel rail
Heating & Water
- Heated chrome towel rails to bathroom, en-suite and shower room
- Gas fired combi boiler to apartments in Fry Building
- Heating via communal heating plant to apartments in Tremain Building
- Underfloor heating throughout all apartments in the Tremain building; all single level apartments and ground floors of duplex apartments in the Fry building
- Radiators to upper floor of duplex apartments
- Downlights to kitchen/living/dining room, bathroom, en-suite and shower room
- Pendant fittings to lobby, hall, all bedrooms and landing to duplex apartments
- LED feature lighting to wall units in kitchen
- Shaver sockets to bathroom, en-suite and shower room
- TV, BT and data points to selected locations
- Fibre connection to all properties for customer’s choice of broadband provider
- Pre-wired for customer’s own Sky Q connection
- Video entry system to every apartment, linked to main entrance door (where accessed off communal area)
- External lighting to balcony
- Hard-wired smoke and heat detectors and carbon monoxide detectors where boiler present
- Sprinkler system to all apartments
- Spur for customer’s own installation of security alarm panel
- Painted front entrance door with multi-point locking system
- High efficiency double glazed aluminium timber composite windows
- Timber internal staircase with carpeted treads and risers to duplex apartments
- White painted flush internal doors with contemporary satin stainless steel ironmongery
- Built in mirrored wardrobe with sliding doors to principal bedroom
- Square cut skirting and architrave
- Walls painted in white emulsion
- Smooth ceilings in white emulsion
- Amtico flooring to lobby, hall and kitchen/living/dining room
- Carpet to bedrooms plus stairs and landing to duplex apartments
- Large format tiles to bathroom, en-suite and shower room
- Porcelain tiles to balcony
Communal Areas & Parking
- Fob controlled access system to communal entrance lobby
- Lift access to all floors (Tremain Building only)
- Cycle and bin storage space
- Letterboxes provided for all apartments within communal entrance lobby where applicable
- Parking spaces available to purchase with selected apartments
- Allocated electric car
The apartment building/s and non-adopted areas at St James Quay will be maintained by a management company of which every home owner will become a member once all the properties have been sold and conveyed. A managing agent has been appointed to maintain these areas and a service charge will be payable by each home owner for the services provided.
- 10-year NHBC warranty
- 250 year lease
- A service charge will be payable for the maintenance of the shared facilities and communal areas
We are unable to accommodate any individual changes, additions or amendments to the specification, layout or plans to any individual home. Please note that it may not be possible to obtain the products as referred to in the specification; in such cases a similar alternative will be provided. Hill reserve the right to make these changes as required.
An annual Estate Charge will be payable by all residents on the estate, which will cover the costs of the management and maintenance of the estate wide communal areas and facilities, including the public open spaces, play area and private estate roads. The Estate Charges are split
equally across all properties on the development.
A block Management Company has been formed at St James Quay and will be responsible for the management and maintenance of the shared services and the internal and external communal areas of the of the apartment blocks.
All leaseholders will automatically be made members of the Management Company when they purchase their property. A managing agent has been appointed to take on the maintenance responsibilities and a service charge will be payable by each homeowner for the services provided.
Meet Your Neighbours
When Stuart Walton, his wife Tricia and their 16-year-old daughter Ruby, made the decision to downsize from their five-bedroom detached house on the Norfolk coast to a two-bedroom apartment at St James Quay in Norwich, they sold their car and opted to travel by bike. The family is now enjoying living in one of the UK’s most coveted cities and reaping the greener rewards that getting around on two-wheels offers.
Speaking about the specification in their new home, Stuart explains: “The build quality and internal specification we have is exceptional. We feel that Hill provide a premium when it comes to the finishing touches. We also have underfloor heating and individual thermostats in each room which helps to keep our bills low, as we can turn the temperature down to suit the room we are using rather than heat the whole apartment. However, it is so incredibly well insulated - our gas and electric bill is just £77 per month, and we don’t see this changing as we hardly need to have it on.
Get in touch
Come and visit our show apartment!
Virtual Tours and Video Calls also available