Information for Customers
We remain open for business to both new and existing customers. Our customer service and sales teams are working hard to provide the best possible service in these changing times.
Customers seeking to buy a Hill Home:
House sales are an important part of the UK economy. Our marketing suites remain open to ensure our customers can access viewings, sales support and progress with upcoming hand overs.
Marketing suites will be for pre-booked appointments only and can be booked via our website or by calling the marketing suite direct. Every one of our sites has virtual tours available. If you are feeling unwell, we would ask you to book one of our virtual tours which can be secured via our website.
To prioritise the wellbeing of customers and employees, we are reintroducing heightened safety measures at all our marketing suites and show homes. These include:
- Pre-booked appointments only, with one household viewing one property at a time
- The marketing suites and show homes will be cleaned between viewings and receive a daily deep clean
- Reduced staff at marketing suites
- For your safety, our sales teams will be wearing face masks during your visit and we ask that customers wear a mask for the duration of the visit if able. Facemasks will be available upon request.
- Our staff will conduct viewings while maintaining proper social distancing
- There are marker guides to maintain proper social distancing throughout show homes and marketing suites
We encourage customers looking to buy a home to continue using our online platforms, where the entire homebuying process can happen remotely; from virtual guided tours through to the reservation and purchase of your chosen property. For more information please contact our dedicated sales team either by telephone or online.
Customers who are in the process of buying a Hill home and moving in
Our sales staff are available for existing customers to progress their sales and to support and manage the handover and completion process.
For those customers who are due to complete their home sale over the coming month, we will endeavour to ensure you are able to complete your purchase and move into your new home in line with Government guidance. At present, we plan for all move-ins to be conducted in person with a member of the sales team and construction team. Social distancing rules will be observed during the handover and members of staff will be wearing face masks throughout your visit.
Customers who already live in a Hill home
Our customer services teams are fully operational, and a normal service is being maintained. We continue to support our customers with all queries and to protect the safety of our customers. Our Customer Service Operatives will be practicing stringent hygiene and safety procedures as well as proper social distancing measures, including asking customers to stay in a separate room and wearing face coverings throughout the duration of the visit, during visits to your property. If you wish to postpone your visit at the current time, please contact our Customer Service Team at [email protected] who will discuss cancellations, postponements and any other related queries with you.
Construction and house building are both critical elements of the UK economy and we have spent a considerable amount of time and resource putting in place proper safety measures to ensure we can continue to work safely in line with Government guidance. The health and safety of our customers, employees, subcontractors and local communities is our number one priority. All employees, when on site, will manage the situation safely, sensibly and practically, including:
- Avoiding the use of public transport where possible
- The mandatory use of hand sanitiser, and face masks when using working inside
- Minimising close contact with others and practising social distancing
- Using work rotas to ensure safe practices are adhered to
- Implementing stringent hygiene policies
- Managing welfare according to Government guidance
Our offices remain open, albeit in a much reduced capacity for key staff. We are closely monitoring the situation and will continue to follow the guidance of Government and Public Health England. As and when there are any significant changes, we will be sure to update our staff, clients, partners, customers and supply chain as quickly as possible.