Buying a new home is an important decision and we aim to make the whole experience as smooth and rewarding as possible, from the day you take your first step along the journey to when you cross the threshold.
We have a policy of continuous improvement in the quality of our product and the service we offer to our customers. Our Customer Charter is our promise to put our customers and their needs at the forefront of everything we do.
- Produce marketing and advertising literature that is clear, truthful and factual
- Provide, as part of our reservation process, detailed information about the new home you have chosen to enable you to make an informed decision about buying the property
- Set out, within the reservation agreement, the key terms of your new home purchase including price, reservation period, estimated completion date period and other important information
- Invite you to meet the site manager responsible for building your new home so you can ask any questions you might have
- Set out clear and fair contracts of sale terms and conditions, although we recommend that you appoint a professional legal advisor to carry out the legal formalities of buying a home and to represent your interest
- Provide you with regular updates on the construction progress of your new home and when it will be ready for you to move in
- Arrange for you to visit your new home before you move in so we can help to familiarise you with where everything is and how it works
- Inform you about Hill’s two year warranty and the NHBC 10 year warranty
- Ensure all visitors receive proper health and safety advice when visiting a development under construction and also when living close to continuing building work
- Provide information on what happens after you have moved into your new home, the role of our Customer Service department and our formal complaints process
Our Customer Charter commitments do not affect your statutory rights and our charter complies with the requirements of the 2010 Consumer Code.
For further information about the Consumer Code please visit: www.consumercodeforhomebuilders.com