Millside Grange Plot 11 - The Grove
- Directions and opening times
The Grove is a two bedroom semi-detached home with open-plan living and bi-fold doors leading to a private garden
Nestled in the quaint and picturesque village of Croxley Green, Plot 11 The Grove is a brand new two bedroom house offering a peaceful lifestyle and home that is too hard to resist.
Approx. 867 sq ft, this home has been designed with a modern and sophisticated aesthetic, with high quality finishes throughout.
On the ground floor, there is a open-plan kitchen/living/dining room with bi-fold doors leading out to the garden allowing light to fill the space. The spacious kitchen/living/dining area is perfect for entertaining guests, while the sleek and modern kitchen is a chef’s dream, featuring state-of-the-art appliances and plenty of countertop space. You'll also find a stylish WC and under stairs cupboard, the ideal storage to keep your home tidy.
Upstairs, you will find two generously sized bedrooms, each featuring plush carpets offering the ultimate comfort. The principal bedroom offers the perfect retreat after a long day, complete with an en-suite and built-in wardrobes. You'll also find a contemporary bathroom complete with modern sanitaryware, matching bath panel and vanity top to give a touch of elegance and style.
Outside, you'll find a beautifully landscaped garden, perfect for alfresco dining and a shed to store all garden essentials. This home also comes complete with private driveway offering space for two cars.
Overview of key information
Please note council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete, further information will be provided once available.
- Tenure: Freehold
- Council Tax Band: TBC
- Estate Charge: £270
- Estate Charge Review Period: Annual
External image is a CGI for indicative purposes only. Internal images represent a three bedroom showhome, individual layout and specification may vary.
Open-plan kitchen/living/dining room with bi-fold doors
Caesarstone kitchen worktops and fully integrated appliances
Underfloor heating to ground floor
Principal bedroom with elegant en-suite and fitted wardrobe
Private driveway with two parking spaces
Private landscaped rear garden
Anticipated completion Nov/Dec 2023
10 Year NHBC Warranty
Approx. 867 sq ft
Kitchen & Utility
- Matt finish shaker-style kitchen units with soft close to doors and drawers
- Caesarstone worktops with matching upstand and splashback behind hob
- Induction hob
- Integrated single oven
- Integrated microwave
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated cooker hood
- Stainless steel under-mounted sink with contemporary brushed steel mixer tap
- LED feature lighting to wall units
- Integrated washer/dryer
Kitchen designs and layouts vary; please speak to our Sales Executives for further information. We are unable to accommodate any individual changes, additions or amendments to the specification, layout or plans to any individual home. Please note that it may not be possible to obtain the products as referred to in the specification; in such cases, a similar alternative will be provided. Hill reserve the right to make these changes as required.
Bathroom & En-suite
- Bath with shower over and glass screen
- Bath panel to match vanity top
- Low profile shower tray with glass shower door to en-suite
- Large format wall and floor tiles to bathroom & en-suite
- Heated chrome towel rail to bathroom & en-suite
- Framed feature mirror with shelf to match vanity top (where layout allows) to en-suites
Heating & Water
- Underfloor heating to ground floor, radiators to upper floor
- Heated chrome towel rails to bathroom and en-suite
- Air source heat pump
- Hot water storage tank
- Downlights to entrance hall, kitchen, open-plan kitchen/living/dining area, bathroom, en-suite and WC
- Pendant fittings to landing and bedrooms
- LED feature lighting to wall units in kitchen
- Shaver sockets to bathroom and en-suite
- TV, BT and data points to selected locations
- BT & Hyperoptic fibre connection to all properties for customer’s choice of broadband provider
- Pre-wired for customer’s own Sky Q connection
- External lighting to front and rear of property
- Hard-wired smoke and heat detectors
- Spur for customer’s own installation of security alarm panel
- Provision for customer's own electric car charging point
- Timber staircase with carpeted treads and risers
- White painted single panel moulded internal doors with contemporary dual finish ironmongery
- Built-in mirrored wardrobe with sliding doors to principal bedroom
- Square cut skirting and architrave
- Walls painted in white emulsion
- Smooth ceilings in white emulsion
- Amtico flooring throughout ground floor
- Carpet to stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Large format tiles to bathroom and en-suite
- Composite front door with multi-point locking system
- High-efficiency double-glazed uPVC windows
- Aluminium bi-fold patio doors
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
A Management Company has been formed at Millside Grange and will be responsible for the management and maintenance of the shared services and external communal areas of the of the development, including the green open spaces, play areas, un-adopted estate roads and footpaths. All homeowners will automatically be made members of the Management Company when they purchase a home at Millside Grange. A managing agent has been appointed on behalf of the Management Company and will take on the day-to-day management and maintenance responsibilities. All homeowners will be required to pay a contribution towards the maintenance of the development, which will be collected by the managing agent in the form of an annual estate charge.