We are an equal opportunities employer. This belief and approach applies to all aspects of employment including recruitment and selection, opportunities for training, development and promotion and our terms and conditions of engagement.
A highly competent, enthusiastic and ambitious workforce is the foundation upon which a successful business is built and as an employer Hill has always valued its people and encouraged them to achieve their full potential.
As well as highly competitive salaries, we also offer our staff many different benefits and rewards:
- 26 days leave
- Employees can select to either buy or sell up to four days holiday in any one holiday year
- Employees are automatically included in the company pension scheme, which is non-contributory
- All employees are covered by a Life Assurance Scheme up to the age of 65, the equivalent to three times basic salary will be paid to their next of kin
- Employees are eligible upon satisfactory completion of their probationary period to join the company private medical insurance scheme
- Eye care – If required for the purposes of VDU use or driving, a voucher will be provided to cover the cost of your eyesight test every two years and we will contribute £75 towards the cost of new glasses
- We provide childcare vouchers via salary sacrifice, the employee will save Income Tax and National Insurance
- Company Car /Car Allowance for many roles. We will make an incentive payment of £50 per month to those employees who opt for a low CO2 emission (below 100mg) Hybrid or Electric cars
- We encourage our employees to participate in the Cycle to Work scheme
Keep up-to-date with career news and company updates on our LinkedIn site.