To work with us, you must have the following:
- Verified Constructionline Profile (Minimum Silver)
Please follow this link and use “HILL18” to fast track your registration if you currently do not hold one: constructionline.co.uk/join-today/
- Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP) accreditation – for example, Acclain, CHAS and SMAS. Find out more on the SSIP website: ssip.org.uk
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) for all operatives and managers. Find out more about the scheme on cscs.uk.com.
Quality, integrity and trust have been watchwords in our relaitonship from the start, which is why Hill is such a great company to do business with
How to Register Interest
If you are new to working with us at Hill, please register by clicking here. For help navigating the portal, please view these tips:
- All new companies must click the “work with us” button to be added to our Supply Chain database
- The company registration number field must be populated. If you do not have one, please use a Sole Trader/Partner’s NI Number
- If you have a Constructionline registration number, please log onto your Constructionline profile and ensure the company registration number is populated. Again, if you do not have one please use a Sole Trader/Partner’s NI Number
- There is a maximum number of characters allowed in the strengths and weaknesses field. If you have cut and paste information and your request is not submitting, please reduce the amount of text in this field.