If you are a consultant looking to work with us, you will need to ensure that you fulfil our requirements by having the following:
- Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP) accreditation – for example, Acclaim, CHAS and SMAS. Learn more on ssip.org.uk
- Verified Constructionline profile (minimum Silver), or a complete PAS91 Pre-Qualification Questionnaire through our online portal.
If you would like to sign up to Constructionline, please follow this link and use ‘HILL18’ to fast track your registration: co.uk/join-today/
The relationship with Hill has been easy, collaborative and proactive throughout. Our experience with Hill has been consistently positive and professional.
How to Register Interest
If you are new to working with us at Hill, please register by clicking here. For help navigating the portal, please view these tips:
- All new companies must click the “work with us” button to be added to our Supply Chain database
- The company registration number field must be populated. If you do not have one, please use a Sole Trader/Partner’s NI Number
- If you have a Constructionline registration number, please log onto your Constructionline profile and ensure the company registration number is populated. Again, if you do not have one please use a Sole Trader/Partner’s NI Number
- There is a maximum number of characters allowed in the strengths and weaknesses field. If you have cut and paste information and your request is not submitting, please reduce the amount of text in this field.