Final two bedroom apartment in The Headly Building with Stamp Duty Paid!
Final 2 bedroom apartment remaining in the Headly Building with Stamp Duty Paid!
The next release of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments are coming soon, with selected homes available with the Help to Buy: Equity Loan.
Located only a few steps from Mill Road with its popular restaurants and shops, and only a short walk to Cambridge station and Parkers Piece, our homes are enviably positioned in CB1.
Contact our Sales Team and arrange a viewing or visit our Ironworks website to find out more
We're here to help you save on your first home with the Help to Buy: Equity Loan
First-time buyers can now purchase their dream home at Ironworks using only a 5% deposit. The Help to Buy: Equity Loan is available to selected apartments only and sees the Government lend you up to 20% of the value of your new home, making it even easier to get on the property ladder. You won't want to miss out on saving with your first home!
10 reasons to buy at Ironworks
- Cambridge has a reputation as a world leader in education and was rated Third in the World University Rankings 2020
- World wide tech companies have been drawn to Cambridge including Microsoft, Apple and Google
- In October the UK HPI (ONS) reported a 5.4% annual increase for region of Cambridge
- Prime CB1 position in the heart of Cambridge
- 8 minute walk to Cambridge railway station
- Open plan kitchen / dining and living rooms to apartments and kitchen/dining room with separate living rooms to houses
- Private outdoor space with apartments offering a full width terrace, full width balcony or winter garden
- Outdoor space with Eagle Park and The Foundry Gardens for residents and visitors
- Within walking distance to popular Mill Road
- Cycle storage and access to the new traffic free Chisholm cycle path