We constantly seek to improve our supply chain by looking at new suppliers to strengthen our teams.
If you are a supplier looking to work with us, please view our requirements below:
- Verified Constructionline profile (minimum Silver), or a complete PAS91 Pre-Qualification Questionnaire through our online portal.
If you would like to sign up to Constructionline, please follow this link and use ‘HILL18’ to fast track your registration: co.uk/join-today/
For general procurement and supply chain queries, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For help navigating the portal, please view these tips:
- All new companies must click the “work with us” button to be added to our Supply Chain database
- The company registration number field must be populated. If you do not have one, please use a Sole Trader/Partner’s NI Number
- If you have a Constructionline registration number, please log onto your Constructionline profile and ensure the company registration number is populated. Again, if you do not have one please use a Sole Trader/Partner’s NI Number
- There is a maximum number of characters allowed in the strengths and weaknesses field. If you have cut and paste information and your request is not submitting, please reduce the amount of text in this field.
If you are completing a Hill Pre-Qualification Questionnaire, please take note of the following information:
- You will receive two emails, one with an access code and one with a link to the questionnaire
- All questions with a red star next to them must be completed before submitting
- Please ensure all Insurance Certificates, Accreditations and documentation referred to in question answers are uploaded before submitting
- Once you have clicked the submit button please wait for a pop up box that will tell you if the questionnaire has been submitted successfully.