We are always looking to work with new subcontractors. If you are interested in working with Hill, follow the steps below.
As a subcontractor, we have certain requirements which you must have to work with Hill. You must hold:
- Verified Constructionline Profile (Minimum Silver)
Please follow this link and use “HILL18” to fast track your registration if you currently do not hold one: constructionline.co.uk/join-today/
- Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP) accreditation – for example, Acclain, CHAS and SMAS. Find out more on the SSIP website: ssip.org.uk
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) for all operatives and managers. Find out more about the scheme on cscs.uk.com.
If you are new to working with Hill, please express your interest by clicking here.
For general procurement and supply chain queries, please contact us on email@example.com.
For help navigating the portal, please view these tips:
- All new companies must click the “work with us” button to be added to our Supply Chain database
- The company registration number field must be populated. If you do not have one, please use a Sole Trader/Partner’s NI Number
- If you have a Constructionline registration number, please log onto your Constructionline profile and ensure the company registration number is populated. Again, if you do not have one please use a Sole Trader/Partner’s NI Number
- There is a maximum number of characters allowed in the strengths and weaknesses field. If you have cut and paste information and your request is not submitting, please reduce the amount of text in this field.