We’ve coloured in where all the differences are between the photos. How many did you find?
Here are all the words that can be found in our word search. If you found more than 5, your well on your way to becoming an excellent builder!
1. What two items do you need to make cement?
Answer: B. Water and sand
2. What material would you use to help build the outside of a building?
Answer: B. Bricks
3. Which of these would you not find in your home?
Answer: D. A garden shed
4. What are windows made from?
Answer: C. Glass
5. What do builders use to dig up dirt from the ground?
Answer: A. A digger
6. What colour vest is worn on a building site to make workers stand out?
Answer: C. Yellow
7. What should you wear on your head to protect it when walking on a building site?
Answer: D. A hard hat
8. What is this tool?
Answer: B. A hammer
How many did you get right?
Enter your email address here to receive your certificate. Or, Download your certificate here.