This smart and contemporary detached home is set over two floors. The ground floor comprises an open plan kitchen/dining room with a bay window to the front, separate living room with doors to the garden, a study, WC and useful utility room.
Located on the fist floor is the master bedroom with en suite, three further bedrooms, family bathroom and storage room.
A garden and double garage completes this family home.
Contemporary and stylish bespoke kitchen designed for the individual house type and featuring high gloss handleless doors, Caesarstone worktops and matching upstands. Energy efficient and sleek appliances have been selected to complement the look and design of the kitchen.
Kitchen designs and layouts vary; please speak to our Sales Executives for further information
Utility room designs and layouts vary; please speak to our Sales Executives for further information
Our elegant and stylish master en-suites feature white Duravit sanitary ware and complementing taps and showers by Hansgrohe, with a bespoke feature mirror cabinet with LED lighting and matching vanity tops adding a hint of sophistication.
Duravit sanitary ware combined with Hansgrohe taps and showers are used throughout and dark wood effect vanity tops add a touch of elegance to create stunning bathrooms and en-suites.
To achieve a contemporary style interior we have selected clean lines for stairs, doors, architraves and skirting, keeping everything white or in subtle colours to create a calm and tranquil environment.
• Downlights to kitchen, bathroom, en-suites, WC and utility room
• Pendant fittings to entrance hall, living room, dining room, family room, study, landing and all bedrooms
• LED feature lighting to wall units in kitchen
• Brushed stainless steel electrical switches and sockets throughout, some sockets with integrated USB port
• Shaver sockets to bathroom and en-suites
• TV points to living room, kitchen/dining room, kitchen/dining/family room, study and all bedrooms
• Phone and data points to living room, kitchen/ dining/family room, study, master and second bedrooms
• Wiring for customer’s own broadband connection
• Pre-wired for customer’s own Sky Q connection
• External lighting to front and rear of property
• Light and power to garages
• Hard-wired smoke and heat detectors
• Spur for customer’s own installation of security
Any non-adopted private roads at The Orchards will be looked after and maintained by a management company which will be wholly owned by and within the control of the purchasers of the Orchards once all homes have been sold and conveyed.
We are unable to accommodate any individual changes, additions or amendments to the specification, layout or plans to any individual home. Please note that it may not be possible to obtain the products as referred to in the specification; in such cases a similar alternative will be provided. Hill reserve the right to make these changes as required.