|Living / Dining Room||4.80 x 5.70m||15'8" x 18' 4"|
|Kitchen||2.50m x 3.20m||8'2" x 10'5"|
|Master Bedroom||4.80m x 3.70m||15'8" x 12'1"|
|Bedroom 2||3.60m x 2.90m||11'9" x 9'6"|
Please note specification images are from a previous Hill show home with a similar specification.
Contemporary and stylish bespoke kitchen designed for the individual house type and featuring high gloss doors and drawers with Caesarstone worktops and matching upstands. Energy efficient and sleek appliances have been selected to complement the look and design of the kitchen.
Kitchen designs and layouts vary; please speak to our Sales Executives for further information
Ideal Standard sanitary ware combined with Hansgrohe taps and showers are used throughout and the dark wood effect vanity tops and matching bath panel add a touch of elegance to create stunning bathrooms.
To achieve a contemporary style interior we have selected clean lines for stairs, doors, architraves and skirting, keeping everything white or in subtle colours to create a calm and tranquil environment.
• Downlights to kitchen, bathroom, en-suite, WC and utility room
• Pendant fittings to entrance hall, living/dining room, study, landing and all bedrooms
• LED feature lighting to wall units in kitchen
• White moulded electrical switches and sockets throughout
• Shaver sockets to bathroom and en-suite
• TV points to kitchen/dining room, living room, living/dining room, study and all bedrooms
• Phone and data points to kitchen/dining room, living room, living/dining room, study and master and second bedrooms
• Wiring for customer’s own broadband connection
• Pre-wired for customer’s own Sky Q connection
• External lighting to front and rear of property
• Light and power to garages
• Hard-wired smoke and heat detectors
• Spur for customer’s own installation of security alarm panel
Any non-adopted private roads at The Orchards will be looked after and maintained by a management company which will be wholly owned by and within the control of the purchasers of the Orchards once all homes have been sold and conveyed.
We are unable to accommodate any individual changes, additions or amendments to the specification, layout or plans to any individual home. Please note that it may not be possible to obtain the products as referred to in the specification; in such cases a similar alternative will be provided. Hill reserve the right to make these changes as required.
There is football for all ages and the Great Abington Cricket Team recently celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Three Tuns is a charming 16th century free house offering authentic Thai food made from scratch by its specialist chef using local produce.
Great Abington Primary School’s latest Ofsted report is rated ‘good’ with a strong focus on academic achievement and a friendly, community approach. Great Abington Primary feeds into Linton Village College which achieved an ‘outstanding’ Ofsted rating and has a fantastic reputation. Granta School is based in Linton and achieved a ‘good’ Ofsted rating in its most recent inspection while there are also numerous faith and independent schools in the local area, plus of course the University colleges in Cambridge for further education.
With Cambridge on your doorstep for shopping and days out, and the M11 just a short drive away, Great Abington attracts those looking for a more peaceful pace of life, a sense of space and somewhere to put down roots, whilst still benefitting from being closely connected to thriving cities for work or play.