An exclusive opportunity to buy one of just three luxurious family homes located in Southall. Boasting a luxurious finish, this newly built three bedroom family home is set over three floors and features an expansive amount of living space. On the ground floor you’ll find a stunning, stylish and bespoke kitchen/dining area with patio doors leading to a private landscaped rear garden. Be inspired to be creative with your cooking with stylish laminate worktops and high gloss doors, a Zanussi ceramic hob, integrated oven as well as an integrated dishwasher. You’ll find an integrated washer/dryer in the utility room. Plus, an elegant separate living room providing the perfect place for movie nights in with the family or a platform for entertaining guests.
On the first floor you’ll find two spacious double bedrooms with a contemporary family bathroom, whilst the second floor features a spacious master bedroom with an elegant en-suite, fitted wardrobe and large storage cupboard. With ample amounts of space for all of the family to enjoy, this home suits all lifestyle and family needs.
The partnership between Hill and Ealing Council will bring a total of 295 new homes to the area, offering creative solutions and providing high quality new homes. This unique collection of new homes are built to an exceptional standard and offer modern conveniences to accommodate family living. Conveniently located just 0.5 miles from South Ealing Station, South Ealing Road is an ideal choice for buyers who would like to live in a peaceful area of West London, whilst within easy reach of Central London. Excellent road links via the A40 and bus links to all surrounding areas.
Contemporary and stylish bespoke kitchens featuring high gloss doors, laminate worktops and matching upstands. Energy efficient and sleek appliances have been selected to complement the look and design of the kitchen.
• Zanussi ceramic hob with stainless steel splashback
• Zanussi integrated single oven
• Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer
• Zanussi integrated dishwasher
• Integrated cooker hood
• Blanco stainless steel sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap
• Soft close to doors and drawers
• Integrated pull out waste bin with recycling facility
• Zanussi integrated washer/dryer
• Boiler concealed in unit
Duravit sanitary ware combined with Hansgrohe taps and showers are used throughout and dark wood effect vanity tops add a touch of elegance to create stunning bathrooms and en-suites.
• Bath with shower over and glass screen
• Low profile shower tray with glass sliding shower door to en-suite
• Dark wood effect vanity top
• Large format wall and floor tiles
• Heated chrome towel rails
• Amtico flooring to hall, kitchen/dining room, utility room, living room and cloakroom
• Carpet to stairs, landings and bedrooms
• Large format tiles to bathroom and en-suites
• Timber/aluminium door composite front door with mutli-point locking system to match windows
• High efficiency double glazed timber/aluminium composite windows with matching patio doors, finished white inside
To achieve a contemporary style interior we have selected clean lines for stairs, doors, architraves and skirting, keeping everything white or in subtle colours to create a calm and tranquil environment.
• White painted timber staircase with carpeted treads and risers
• White painted flush internal doors with contemporary brushed stainless steel ironmongery
• Built in mirrored wardrobe with sliding doors to master bedroom
• Square cut skirting and architrave
• Walls painted in white emulsion
• Smooth ceilings in white emulsion
• Radiators throughout
• Heated chrome towel rail to bathroom and en-suites
• Gas fired boiler
• Hot water storage tank
• Downlights to kitchen/dining room, bathroom, en-suites and cloakroom and utility room
• Pendant fittings to hall, living room, landings and all bedrooms
• LED feature lighting to wall units in kitchen
• White moulded electrical switches and sockets throughout
• Shaver sockets to bathroom and en-suites
• TV points to kitchen/dining room, living room, and all bedrooms
• Phone points to kitchen/dining room, living room and all bedrooms
• Wiring for customer’s own broadband connection
• Pre-wired for customer’s own Sky Q connection
• External lighting to front and rear of property
• Hard-wired smoke and heat detectors
• Spur for customer’s own installation of security alarm panel
• Landscaping and enhanced planting to rear garden
• Turf to rear and front garden
• Paved patio
• Timber divisional boundary fencing
• External tap
Allocated parking spaces per property. See site plan for further information and allocations.
10 year NHBC warranty