This contemporary new home offers open plan living on the ground floor with the kitchen flowing through to the living / dining room which in turn has access to the rear garden. On the first floor are three spacious bedrooms, with en-suite and a built-in wardrobe to the master bedroom.
An integral garage completes this smart new home.
|Living / dining room||4.75 x 4.45||15'7 x 14'7|
|Kitchen||2.65 x 4.05||8'8 x 13'3|
|Bedroom 1||3.10 x 4.30||10'2 x 14'1|
|Bedroom 2||3.65 x 3.75||11'11 x 12'3|
|Bedroom 3 / study||4.75 x 2.15||15'7 x 7'0|
• Traditionally constructed brick and block outer walls, cavity filled with insulation
• Concrete floor to ground floors with timber to upper floors
• Exterior treatments include red or buff facing bricks and timber effect cladding (dependent on house type)
• Concrete pantiles or plain tiles
• uPVC rain-water goods
Contemporary and stylish bespoke kitchen designed for the individual house type and featuring high gloss doors and drawers with Caesarstone worktops and matching upstands. Energy efficient and sleek appliances have been selected to complement the look and design of the kitchen.
• Bosch ceramic hob with glass splashback
• Bosch integrated single oven to two and three bedroom houses, or double oven to four bedroom houses.
• Bosch integrated microwave
• Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer
• Zanussi integrated dishwasher
• Integrated cooker hood
• Blanco stainless steel under mounted sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap
• LED feature lighting to wall units
• Soft close to doors and drawers
• Integrated pull out waste bin with recycling facility
• Zanussi integrated washer/dryer
Kitchen designs and layouts vary; please speak to our Sales Executives for further information
Our elegant and stylish master en-suites feature white Ideal Standard sanitary ware and complementing taps and showers by Hansgrohe, with bespoke feature mirror with LED lighting and matching vanity tops adding a hint of sophistication.
• Low profile shower tray with glass shower door
• Dark wood effect feature mirror with LED lighting and matching vanity top (to selected plots dependent on layout, located in bathroom to some plots.)
• Large format wall and floor tiles
• Heated chrome towel rail
BATHROOM AND SECONDARY EN-SUITES
Ideal Standard sanitary ware combined with Hansgrohe taps and showers are used throughout and the dark wood effect vanity tops and matching bath panel add a touch of elegance to create stunning bathrooms and en-suites.
• Bath with either shower over and glass screen or separate shower enclosure to bathroom
• Low profile shower tray with glass shower door where applicable
• Dark wood effect vanity tops with matching bath panel where applicable
• Large format wall and floor tiles
• Heated chrome towel rail
• Amtico flooring to entrance hall, WC, open plan kitchen/living/dining areas and kitchen/family room
• Carpet to separate living room, dining room, stairs,landing and bedrooms
• Large format tiles to bathroom and en-suites
• Secure and thermal efficient front door with multi-point locking system
• High efficiency double glazed UPVC windows, with matching swing doors finished white inside
• Up and over garage door, colour to match front door
To achieve a contemporary style interior we have selected clean lines for stairs, doors, architraves and skirting, keeping everything white or in subtle colours to create a calm and tranquil environment.
• White painted timber staircase with carpeted treads and risers where applicable
• White painted internal doors with contemporary satin stainless steel ironmongery
• Built in mirrored wardrobe with sliding doors to master bedroom
• Square cut skirting and architrave
• Walls painted in white emulsion
• Smooth ceilings in white emulsion
• Underfloor heating to ground floor, radiators to upper floor
• Heated chrome towel rails to bathroom and en-suite
• Hot water storage tank
• Downlights to kitchen, bathroom, en-suite, and WC
• Pendant fittings to entrance hall, living room, dining room, landing and all bedrooms
• LED feature lighting to wall units in kitchen
• White moulded electrical switches and sockets throughout
• Shaver sockets to bathroom and en-suite
• Phone, data and TV points selected locations
• Wiring for customer’s own broadband connection
• Pre-wired for customer’s own Sky Q connection
• External lighting to front and rear of property
• Light and power to garages
• Hard-wired smoke and heat detectors
• Spur for customer’s own installation of security alarm panel
• Landscaping and turf to front garden
• Turf to rear garden
• Paved patios
• Timber, brick or metal divisional and boundary fencing
• External tap
• External power point in garden
10 year NHBC warranty
Facilities shared between the homes at Meridian Fields such as any non-adopted private roads, footpaths, landscaping and attenuation pond, will all be looked after and maintained by a management company which will be wholly owned by and within the control of the purchasers of Meridian Fields once all homes have been sold and conveyed.
We are unable to accommodate any individual changes, additions or amendments to the specification, layout or plans to any individual home.
Please note that it may not be possible to obtain the products as referred to in the specification; in such cases a similar alternative will be provided.
Hill reserve the right to make these changes as required.
Hardwick has a rich history dating back to the Doomsday Book and beyond. St Mary’s Church has been central to village life since the beginnings of life in Hardwick. Today, St Mary’s has a thriving congregation and hosts regular community fundraising events, activities and festivals.
Hardwick’s pub, The Blue Lion, has been trading since 1737 and runs events such as fêtes and local celebrations, as well as offering an informal setting in which to catch up with friends, family and neighbours. If you are
planning your own celebration, the village social club is available for hire and often hosts live music, fundraising and themed evenings.
Schooling is available within walking or cycling distance of your new home. Hardwick Pre-School is rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted and Hardwick Community Primary School is rated as ‘Good’. Children of secondary
school age usually attend nearby Comberton Village College but there is of course a wide range of innovative and reputable schools for children of all ages available in the local area.