An imposing detached home that offers spacious living for the whole family.
On the ground floor is an inviting entrance hall, the large living room, separate dining room, the kitchen / family room which has doors to the garden, plus an useful utility room. On the first floor are five generous bedrooms, en-suites to two bedrooms, plus the family bathroom.
Externally you will find a double garage with parking in front.
• Traditionally constructed brick and block outer walls, cavity filled with insulation
• Concrete floor to ground floors with timber to upper floors
• Exterior treatments include red or buff facing bricks and timber effect cladding (dependent on house type)
• Concrete pantiles or plain tiles
• uPVC rain-water goods
Contemporary and stylish bespoke kitchen designed for the individual house type and featuring high gloss handleless doors, Caesarstone worktops and matching upstands. Energy efficient and sleek appliances have been selected to complement the look and design of the kitchen.
Kitchen designs and layouts vary; please speak to our Sales Executives for further information
Utility room designs and layouts vary; please speak to our Sales Executives for further information
Our elegant and stylish master en-suites feature white Duravit sanitary ware and complementing taps and showers by Hansgrohe, with a bespoke feature mirror cabinet with LED lighting and matching vanity tops adding a hint of sophistication.
Bathroom and secondary en-suites
Duravit sanitary ware combined with Hansgrohe taps and showers are used throughout and dark wood effect vanity tops add a touch of elegance to create stunning bathrooms and en-suites.
• Amtico flooring to entrance hall, WC, open plan kitchen/living/dining areas and kitchen/family room
• Carpet to separate living room, dining room, stairs,landing and bedrooms
• Large format tiles to bathroom and en-suites
• Secure and thermal efficient front door with multi-point locking system
• High efficiency double glazed UPVC windows, with matching swing doors finished white inside
• Up and over garage door, colour to match front door
To achieve a contemporary style interior we have selected clean lines for stairs, doors, architraves and skirting, keeping everything white or in subtle colours to create a calm and tranquil environment.
• White painted timber staircase with carpeted treads and risers where applicable
• White painted internal doors with contemporary satin stainless steel ironmongery
• Built in mirrored wardrobe with sliding doors to master bedroom
• Square cut skirting and architrave
• Walls painted in white emulsion
• Smooth ceilings in white emulsion
• Underfloor heating to ground floor, radiators to upper floor
• Heated chrome towel rails to bathroom and en-suite
• Hot water storage tank
• Downlights to kitchen, bathroom, en-suite, and WC
• Pendant fittings to entrance hall, living room, dining room, landing and all bedrooms
• LED feature lighting to wall units in kitchen
• White moulded electrical switches and sockets throughout
• Shaver sockets to bathroom and en-suite
• Phone, data and TV points selected locations
• Wiring for customer’s own broadband connection
• Pre-wired for customer’s own Sky Q connection
• External lighting to front and rear of property
• Light and power to garages
• Hard-wired smoke and heat detectors
• Spur for customer’s own installation of security alarm panel
• Landscaping and turf to front garden
• Turf to rear garden
• Paved patios
• Timber, brick or metal divisional and boundary fencing
• External tap
• External power point in garden
10 year NHBC warranty
Facilities shared between the homes at Meridian Fields such as any non-adopted private roads, footpaths, landscaping and attenuation pond, will all be looked after and maintained by a management company which will be wholly owned by and within the control of the purchasers of Meridian Fields once all homes have been sold and conveyed.
We are unable to accommodate any individual changes, additions or amendments to the specification, layout or plans to any individual home.
Please note that it may not be possible to obtain the products as referred to in the specification; in such cases a similar alternative will be provided.
Hill reserve the right to make these changes as required.