BUY WITH A 5% DEPOSIT – READY TO MOVE INTO – NO GROUND RENT – STUNNING CANALSIDE ONE bedroom apartment located on the FIRST FLOOR. SPACIOUS open-plan kitchen/dining/living area and bedroom extending onto a PRIVATE BALCONY.
EXCLUSIVE VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE
READY TO MOVE INTO
Murdoch Building is part of Neptune Walk, our third and final phase of Fish Island Village and consists of one, two and three bedroom apartments benefiting from stunning views over Hertford Union Canal, as well as the access to the open space within the adjacent Smeed Gardens.
This stunning, first floor one-bedroom apartment has prime position and gives you everything you might need; with a spacious, combined kitchen, living and dining space with doors leading to a private balcony. Bedroom features a fitted wardrobe.
Be inspired to be creative with your cooking with a stunning, contemporary kitchen with solid composite worktops, upstand and splashback, with an induction hob, integrated oven and microwave as well as a dishwasher. You’ll also find a washer dryer located in the hall cupboard.
With higher than average ceiling heights at 2.5m, this stunning apartment is light, bright and spacious. The contemporary bathroom is elegant and sumptuous with sanitary ware by Duravit and complementing taps and showers by Hansgrohe, plus matching dark timber effect vanity tops and bath panels to add a touch of elegance to create a stunning private room.
*Help to Buy: Equity Loan is subject to T&C’s and exclusive to first time buyers only. Speak to the sales team today for further details. Images are indicative only and are of the show apartment at Fish Island Village.
• Bosch hob with touch control
• Bosch stainless steel oven
• Bosch microwave
• Integrated Zanussi fridge/freezer
• Integrated Zanussi dishwasher
• Stainless steel Blanco sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap
• Integrated cooker hood
• LED lighting to wall units
• Featured lighting to kitchen plinth
• Stone splashback behind hob
• Soft close to doors and drawers
• Zanussi washer/dryer in hall cupboard
• Duravit sanitary ware
• Hansgrohe mixer taps and shower
• Bath with shower above, glass shower screen
• Low profile shower tray with glass shower screen (en-suites)
• Timber effect vanity top and matching bath panel
• Large format wall and floor tiles
• Heated chrome towel rail
• Underfloor heating
• Feature mirror cabinet
• Amtico wood effect flooring to the entrance hall and kitchen/dining/living room
• Carpet to bedrooms
• Large format floor tiles to en-suite and bathroom
• Built-in wardrobe to master bedroom
• White painted flush internal doors with contemporary brushed stainless steel ironmongery
• Square cut skirting and architrave
• Walls painted in white emulsion
• Smooth ceilings in white emulsion
• Underfloor heating
• Heated chrome towel rail to en-suite and bathroom
• Heating and hot water via communal boiler, individually metered to each
• TV, BT and data points to selected locations
• Wiring for customer’s own connection to super-fast Broadband, up to 100MB*
• Pre-wired for customer’s own Sky+ and Sky Q connection via subscription own connection to super-fast Broadband, up to 100MB*
• External lighting to balcony
• Video entry system to every apartment, linked to main entrance door
• Sprinkler system to all apartments
• Porcelain tiling to balcony
• External electrical socket
10 year NHBC warranty