Ideally located in the picturesque village of Chesterton, this perfectly proportioned 4 double bedroom detached home offers an impressive kitchen/dining room and a separate living room with French doors leading out onto the garden. Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from a stylish en-suite shower room and a walk-in dressing room, while the family bathroom has a walk-in shower and separate bathtub. The property also has the advantage of a study and an integral double garage. Finished to a high specification throughout, the stylish fitted kitchen includes integrated appliances by Zanussi and the bathroom and en-suite offer contemporary Ideal Standard sanitary ware. Fitted flooring is provided throughout.
Help to Buy available on this plot! Buy with just a 5% deposit!
|Kitchen/Dining Room||3.85m x 6.10m||12'6" x 20'0"|
|Living Room||5.80m x 4.95m||19'0" x 16'2"|
|Master Bedroom||3.35m x 4.25m||10'9" x 13'9"|
|Bedroom 2||3.95m x 3.65m||12'9" x 11'9"|
|Bedroom 3||2.85m x 4.90m||9'3" x 16'0"|
|Bedroom 4||2.90m x 3.80m||9'5" x 12'4"|
|Study||2.25m x 1.85m||7'3" x 6'0"|
• Stylish modern kitchens with gloss finish doors, integrated appliances and laminate worktops with matching upstands
• Stainless steel sink with chrome tap
• Integrated Zanussi appliances
• Built-in single oven
• Four zone ceramic hob
• Integrated cooker hood
• Integrated dishwasher
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Integrated washer/drier
• LED lighting to wall units
• Contemporary Ideal Standard sanitary ware
• Hansgrohe mixer taps and showers
• Floor mounted WC with soft close seat and dual flush plate
• Low profile shower tray with glass shower door, shower set and thermostatic control
• Heated chrome towel rail
• Dark mountain oak vanity tops
• Amtico Spacia to the ground floor
• Carpet to all bedrooms, stairs and landing
• Large format wall and floor tiles to bathroom and en-suite
• Contemporary square cut skirting boards and architrave finished in white satin finish
• Walls and ceilings painted in white emulsion
• White painted timber staircase with carpeted treads
• White radiators
• Boiler with digital 7 day programmer and room thermostats
• Hot water storage tank and immersion heater
• Heated chrome towel rail to bathroom and en-suite
• LPG gas via communal supply, individually metered to each property
• Turf to rear garden
• Paved patio to rear gardens
• Landscaping to front gardens
• External lighting to front and rear of property
• Divisional close boarded timber fencing
• Block paved driveway
• External tap
• 10 year NHBC warranty
Alchester Park lies right in the heart of a region famed for its many excellent academic facilities. From primary schools to universities, this is the perfect place for your children to live, grow and learn. Chesterton C of E Primary School is a short walk from your home at Alchester Park. With its ethos of creativity, compassion and respect, it is the ideal starting point for your youngest children to begin their educational journey. The Bicester School is a mixed secondary school for students aged 11 – 18 years old which is located only a short car or bus journey from Alchester Park.
Bruern Abbey at Chesterton Manor is a unique school and the only preparatory school in the country to have as its main purpose the preparation of boys with learning difficulties into mainstream independent senior schools.
The University of Oxford is the oldest in the English speaking world and is rightly renowned for its academic excellence, attracting students from every corner of the globe seeking a truly world-class education.
Everything that beautiful Oxfordshire has to offer is within easy reach of Alchester Park. A multitude of footpaths and cycleways wind through the scenic countryside whilst a rich variety of cultural attractions and sports facilities are close to hand. If you love the Great British outdoors, Alchester Park is the ideal place for you and your family. Only an hour from bustling London, the wonderful Oxfordshire countryside offers an idyllic rural lifestyle. This really is the perfect place for taking leisurely weekend walks or cycle rides and enjoying the ever-changing landscape with its rolling hills and sparkling rivers.
If you’re sports minded, there’s an abundance of venues, clubs and activity centres nearby. Heythrop Park Golf & Country Club, only a short drive from Alchester Park, offers a wonderful range of leisure facilities and a top-class golf course. Oxford Lawn Tennis Club welcomes players of all ages and abilities. Of course you don’t need to leave Alchester Park to enjoy great sports and leisure facilities – a brand new community centre, sports fields and children’s play area are all on your doorstep.
Fantastic shopping in Oxford and Bicester, village pubs, buzzy restaurants and fine dining, including Raymond Blanc’s fabled Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons are all located near Alchester Park.
For lovers of music, theatre and the arts, there are a host of events and venues in historic Oxford throughout the year.
When you fancy a drink and maybe a spot of lunch, The Red Cow pub is a leisurely stroll away from Alchester Park and the Bignell Park Hotel is just a 10 minute walk away.
When you’ve got a day off or there’s shopping to be done, why not jump in the car or catch a bus at the local stop and spend the day in Oxford, with its rich tapestry of history, dreamy spires and vibrant café culture? Or if you’re in the mood for some retail therapy there is plenty to tempt at Bicester Shopping Village, with its luxury fashion boutiques,discount designer stores, cafés and restaurants.