Development Jump Navigation
Final Davenport Villa Remaining
Welcome to Oxford's newest residential quarter, situated on the edge of Oxford's picturesque countryside, nestled amongst open green spaces and tranquil views across the Bayswater Brook. Final 5 bedroom Villa now remaining at £1,295,000.
Don't miss out on the final phase!
On the very edge of Oxford's picturesque countryside, close to its bustling city centre, you’ll find Mosaics, a vibrant new community. Mosaics represents the very best of modern architectural design, blending classic style with modern features. Don't miss out on your chance to purchase our last remaining luxurious 5 bedroom family home in the final phase.
Book your appointment now to view the Davenport Villa.
Bespoke Interior Design Service
ImageA new neighbourhood
Close to Oxford's bustling city centre, on the very edge of it's picturesque countryside, you'll find Mosaics, a vibrant new community. Filled with a wide range of properties, from one bedroom modern apartments to spacious, detached family houses, Mosaics is a new home for anyone seeking the comforts of city living next to a relaxed rural setting.
A truly modern development, Mosaics offers a lifestyle that doesn't require compromise.
ImageAn ambitious vision
Mosaics is part of an overarching masterplan that sees a new neighbourhood integrate seamlessly with an existing thriving community. Conceived with traditional values in mind, homes have been designed around the needs and aspirations of today's homeowners with high standards of build quality, together with modern amenities and convenience all brought together to offer stylish and sustainable living.
Representing the very best of modern architectural design, blending classic style with modern features, Mosaics is an award-winning collection of homes. Drawing upon the city's existing architectural and design identity, Alison Brooks Architects and Pollard Thomas Edwards used sympathetic materials and styles to create welcoming buildings which, while obviously modern, remain unmistakeably Oxford in style. By intelligently using green space and the existing features of the land, the architectural team have retained the rural countryside feel without compromising on urban functionality.
Kitchen & Utility
- High gloss handleless units with soft close doors and drawers to kitchen and utility
- Caesarstone worktops with matching upstands
- Induction hob with glass splashback
- Integrated single oven
- Integrated compact combi oven/microwave
- Integrated wine chiller
- Integrated fridge
- Integrated freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Cooker hood - integrated or ceiling hood as applicable
- Blanco stainless steel under mounted sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap to kitchen and utility
- LED feature lighting to wall units
- Integrated pull out waste bin with recycling facility
- Integrated washing machine to utility
- Freestanding condenser dryer to utility
- Boiler concealed in unit to utility
Kitchen and utility designs and layouts vary; please speak to our Sales Executives for further information
Bathroom & En-Suite
- Bath with shower over, glass screen and bath panel to match vanity top to main bathroom
- Dark wood effect feature mirror with LED lighting to match vanity top to bathroom (where layout allows)
- Low profile shower tray with glass shower door to en-suite and shower room
- Large format wall and floor tiles
- Heated chrome towel rails
Heating & Water
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Heated chrome towel rails to bathroom, shower room and en-suites
- Gas fired boiler
- Hot water storage tank
- Downlights to selected locations including kitchen, utility room, bathroom, shower room, en-suites and WC
- Pendant fittings to selected locations including entrance hall, living room, dining room, snug and all bedrooms
- LED feature lighting to wall units in kitchen
- Brushed stainless steel electrical switches and sockets throughout, some sockets with integrated USB port
- Shaver sockets to bathroom, shower room and en-suites
- TV, BT and data points to selected locations
- Wiring for customer’s own broadband connection
- Pre-wired for customer’s own Sky Q connection
- External lighting to front and rear of property
- Light and power to garages
- Hard-wired smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Spur for customer’s own installation of security alarm panel
- Engineered timber flooring to hallway, WC, kitchen/dining room utility room and ground floor snug/study (Davenport House Type)
- Amitco flooring to entrance hall, WC, kitchen/dining room and utility room (Elsworth House Type)
- Carpet to living room, stairs, landings and bedrooms
- Large format tiles to bathroom, shower room and en-suites
- Aluminium/timber composite front door with multi-point locking system, to match windows
- High efficiency double glazed aluminium/timber composite windows with matching patio doors, finished white inside
- Bi-fold doors to the ground floor (Davenport House Type
- Patio door to ground floor (Elsworth House Type)
- Electrically controlled up and over garage door, colour to match front door
- White painted timber staircase with carpeted treads and risers
- White painted flush internal doors with contemporary brushed stainless steel ironmongery
- Built in wardrobes with LED lighting to selected bedrooms as shown on plan
- Square cut skirting and architrave
- Walls painted in white emulsion
- Smooth ceilings in white emulsion
Communal Spaces & Parking
- Driveway car parking and integral garage
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Go to slide 0
- Go to slide 1
- Go to slide 2
- Go to slide 3
- Go to slide 4
- Go to slide 5
- Go to slide 6
- Go to slide 7
- Go to slide 8
- Go to slide 9
- Go to slide 10
- Go to slide 11
- Go to slide 12
- Go to slide 13
- Go to slide 14
- Go to slide 15
- Go to slide 16
- Go to slide 17
- Go to slide 18
- Go to slide 19
- Go to slide 20
Ways to Buy
ImageA city of delights
Quirky boutiques, high street names and the famous covered market compete for the attention of shoppers, while the city’s host of galleries, theatres and museums showcase the best of Oxford’s history and culture. For those who choose to explore the city, Oxford provides unrivalled opportunities to spoil yourself - or somebody special.
Eclectic fashion boutiques share streets with labyrinthine collectible and antique shops, along with delicatessens where gastronomes take advantage of traditional, locally-sourced treats.
From worldwide brands to local treasures, Oxford truly offers the best of both worlds.
Mosaics places you at the heart of it all. A network of cycle routes places the city centre, Oxford Station and the newly built Oxford Parkway station within easy reach, while investment in public transport has improved bus links throughout the city.
Mosaics is served by public transport with a frequent and reliable bus service connecting Barton Park to Oxford city centre. London Heathrow international airport is only 45 minutes’ drive, while links to London Paddington and London Marylebone put the capital less than an hour away by train.
ImageAn international name in education
Oxford’s name is synonymous with educational excellence. But the journey to Oxford’s world-famous university begins with the city’s outstanding schools.
Families will find a huge selection of independent, primary and secondary schools to provide their children with a solid foundation to begin or continue their educational journeys.
Barton Park will itself add to this tradition of educational excellence with a new primary school close to Mosaics, due to open in September 2020.
ImageWhere countryside meets community
Mosaics is in close connection with the countryside. Here you’ll find green spaces to relax and reflect, walking trails to explore Oxfordshire, outdoor jogging and fitness amenities to bring yourself even closer to nature. Under the shade of green trees, by the waters of the Linear Park, you will find a relaxing way of life. The very best of nature meets the very best of city living.
Mosaics is also located within easy reach of a number of tranquil and welcoming local parks.
Bury Knowle Park and the Magdalen Quarry nature reserve are a short walk away, while Oxford University’s manicured picnic and sporting grounds and the historic Shotover Country Park are both within easy reach for cyclists and drivers alike.
ImageA sustainable future
Mosaics is set to kick-start the development of a truly sustainable vision of the future The best and latest in sustainable living is embedded into the very design of Mosaics’ low energy buildings and accessible green spaces. From the very beginning, designers have embraced renewable energy and minimised the impact on the local environment.
The apartments feature green roofs to slow rain run off’s and solar panels to generate clean energy, along with natural ventilation and light, airy internal environments. Within all properties, the highly efficient boilers, top-rated appliances and low energy lighting combine to reduce energy usage, fuel bills and environmental impacts.
The sustainability extends outwards from the properties, as carefully considered green spaces promote biodiversity, while a focus on pedestrian and cycle travel reduces emissions throughout the whole development.
Inside and out, Mosaics is a design for a greener, cleaner future.
John Radcliffe Hospital0.7 miles
Dunstan Park0.8 miles
Ruskin College0.9 miles
Magdalen College0.9 miles
Waitrose & Partners Supermarket1.0 miles
Oxford City Centre1.3 miles
Spar Petrol Garage1.7 miles
Bayards Hill Primary School1.8 miles
Bicester Village9.6 miles
Get in touch
New five bedroom show home now open - book your appointment to view.
Virtual tours and video calls also available.