Heartwood Plot 2 The Brancaster
- Directions and opening times
Space, tranquillity and style are just some of the wonderful qualities of Heartwood. This beautiful three bedroom terraced house offers space and charm in equal measure providing the perfect home for all the family.
The Brancaster Plot 2, is perfect for a growing family, with large open living spaces and three spacious bedrooms, there is plenty of space to enjoy and make your own.
The spacious open-plan kitchen/dining will truly be the heart of the home providing double doors leading out into the private garden, filling the room with natural light. The kitchen will be complete with shaker style units, for a traditional touch, and will be complemented by sleek Amtico flooring and Caesarstone worktops. You'll also find a separate living room to the front of the property.
The bedrooms will be fitted with plush, cosy carpets, plus the principal bedroom will have an enviable en-suite and fitted wardrobe. You'll also find a contemporary family bathroom with matching bath and vanity panel and feature mirror cabinet with LED lighting.
Outside, the front garden will feature beautiful landscaping, while the private back garden will have a paved patio and freshly turfed.
Overview of key information about this property and the potential costs for your new home. Plot 2 is a freehold property with no ground rent fees. Please note council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete, further information will be provided once available.
- Tenure: Freehold
- Council Tax Band: TBC
- Estimated Service Charge: £599.15
- Service Charge Review Period: Annual
Internal and external images are CGI's and for indicative purposes only.
Kitchen with fully integrated appliances
Spacious kitchen/dining room leading to garden
Separate living room
Amtico flooring throughout ground floor
Underfloor heating throughout ground floor
Three spacious bedrooms
Private rear garden
10 Year NHBC warranty
1218 sq ft
Kitchen & Utility
- Shaker-style matt finish units with soft close doors and drawers
- Caesarstone worktop with matching full length
- Induction hob (with built in extractor where on island
- Integrated single oven
- Integrated compact combi oven/microwave
- Integrated warming drawer
- Integrated fridge and freezer or fridge/freezer
- Integrated wine cooler to selected plots
- Integrated dishwasher
- Stainless steel under mounted sink with contemporary brushed steel mixer tap or hot/cold/boiling tap to selected plots (other plots option to upgrade)
- LED feature lighting to wall units
- Integrated washer/dryer (where no utility)
Kitchen designs and layouts vary; please speak to our Sales Executives for further information
Heating & Water
- Underfloor heating to ground floor, radiators to upper floor
- Heated chrome towel rails to bathroom and en-suites and shower room
- Air source heat pump
- Downlights to entrance hall, kitchen, open plan kitchen/dining/living/family areas, bathroom, en-suites, and shower room, WC, utility room and principal bedroom
- Pendant fittings to separate living room, dining room, study, landing and other bedroom
- LED feature lighting to wall units in kitchen Selected sockets with integrated USB port
- Shaver sockets to bathroom and en-suites
- TV, BT and data points to selected locations
- Fibre connection to all properties for customer’s choice of broadband provider
- Pre-wired for customer’s own Sky Q connection
- External lighting to front and rear of property
- Light and power to garage
- Wood burning stove to selected plots, where shown on plans
- Painted timber staircase with carpet runner to treads and risers
- White painted single panel internal doors, selected doors with glazed panel
- Satin finish doorknobs
- Built in hinged wardrobe with LED lighting to principal bedroom
- Walls painted in neutral emulsion
- Smooth ceilings in white emulsion
- Engineered timber flooring to entrance hall, kitchen and ground floor reception rooms
- Carpet to stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Large format tiles to utility, WC, bathroom, en-suites and shower room
- Landscaping to front garden
- Turf to rear garden
- Paved patios
- External tap and power socket
- 10 year NHBC warranty
A Management Company has been formed at Heartwood, Docking and it will be responsible for the management and maintenance of the external communal areas and all the shared facilities on the development. This includes any non-adopted private roads, landscaping, unadopted drainage plus any treatment plants. All homeowners will become members of the Management Company when they purchase their property at Heartwood, Docking. A managing agent has been appointed to take on the maintenance responsibilities and an estate charge will be payable by each homeowner for the services provided.
We are unable to accommodate any individual changes, additions or amendments to the specification, layout or plans to any individual home. Please note that it may not be possible to obtain the products as referred to in the specification; in such cases a similar alternative will be provided. Hill reserve the right to make these changes as required.