3 BEDROOM ALDER STYLE HOMES AVAILABLE
Located in the heart of central Cambridge and set around a 0.72 hectare landscaped central park, most of our homes enjoy views overlooking the green open space.
Selected 1 and 2 bedroom apartments are available with the Help to Buy: Equity Loan and 3 and 4 bedroom houses are also available.
Contact our Sales Team and arrange a viewing or visit our Timber Works website to find out more
We're here to help you save on your first home with the Help to Buy: Equity Loan
First-time buyers can now purchase their dream home at Timber Works using only a 5% deposit. The Help to Buy: Equity Loan is available to selected apartments only and sees the Government lend you up to 20% of the value of your new home, making it even easier to get on the property ladder. You won't want to miss out on saving with your first home!
Top 10 reasons to buy at Timber Works
- Cambridge has a reputation as a world leader in education and was rated Third in the World University Rankings 2020
- World wide tech companies have been drawn to Cambridge including Microsoft, Apple and Google
- In October the UK HPI (ONS) reported a 5.4% annual increase for region of Cambridge
- Prime CB1 position in the heart of Cambridge and only a 6 minute cycle to Cambridge railway station
- 0.72 hectares of green open space on your doorstep with the central park at the heart of the development
- Within walking distance to popular Mill Road shops and restaurants and the Beehive Centre
- On site nursery and community hub
- Cycle storage and access to the new traffic free Chisholm cycle path
- Parking available for 3 & 4 bedroom houses with an electric vehicle charging point
- 2 bedroom apartments available with parking at an additional cost
At the heart of Cambridge's CB1 postcode
Timber Works is being delivered by the Cambridge Investment Partnership LLP (CIP), an equal partnership between Cambridge City Council and Hill. CIP will support Cambridge City Council in the delivery of 500 new affordable homes across Cambridge by developing council-owned land and other sites, bringing much needed homes to the city.
Timber Works is in the perfect location for getting around the best parts of Cambridge, whether that's the eclectic Mill Road, the historic city centre or the delightful Coldhams Common; its only a short bike ride or walk from this superb new location on Cromwell Road. Plus, with the central park, outdoor play areas, a children's nursery and community room, you have plenty to enjoy right at home!