Plot 84 at The Hawthorns offers the purchaser a unique opportunity to customise their dream home, by selecting from a choice of three internal layout options.
Surrounded by countryside, on the edge of the historic village of Sawston, The Hawthorns is a new community of one, two, three and four-bedroom homes by award-winning house builder, Hill. You have everything you could possibly need on your doorstep but when you want to venture further, you are perfectly positioned for links to Cambridge, London and beyond. Discover peaceful countryside living and a thriving local community with all the convenience of the city nearby.
* External image is computer generated image of plot 81 and 82, a similar house type.
- Customisable property
- Choice of layouts
- Choice of specification items
- Choice of external finish
- Flooring fitted throughout
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Traditionally constructed brick and block outer walls, cavity filled with insulation
- Concrete floor to ground floors with timber to upper floors
- Exterior treatments are red facing bricks
- Plain concrete roof tiles in red
- PVC rain-water goods
Contemporary and stylish bespoke kitchens with a choice of layout and colour, each kitchen designed and specified for the individual house type and featuring high gloss doors and drawers with laminate worktops and matching upstands. Energy efficient and sleek appliances have been selected to complement the look and design of the kitchens.
- Zanussi ceramic hob with stainless steel splashback
- Zanussi integrated single oven
- Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer
- Zanussi integrated dishwasher
- Integrated cooker hood
- Blanco stainless steel sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap
- LED feature lighting to wall units
- Soft close to doors and drawers
- Zanussi integrated washer/dryer
- Kitchen designs and layouts vary; please speak to our Sales Executives for further information
Bathroom & En Suite
(Dependent on layout chosen)
Ideal Standard sanitary ware combined with Hansgrohe taps and showers are used throughout and dark wood effect vanity tops add a touch of elegance to create stunning bathrooms and en-suites.
- Bath with shower over and glass screen
- Low profile shower tray with glass shower door
- Dark wood effect vanity tops
- Large format wall and floor tiles
- Heated chrome towel rails
- Amtico flooring in a choice of colours to entrance hall, WC, kitchen, kitchen/dining room and open plan kitchen/dining/living areas
- Carpet in a choice of colours to separate living room, living/dining room, stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Large format tiles to bathroom and en-suite
Doors & Windows
- Painted steel front door with multi-point locking system
- High efficiency double glazed UPVC windows with matching patio doors, finished white inside
To achieve a contemporary style interior we have selected clean lines for stairs, doors, architraves and skirting, keeping everything white or in subtle colours to
create a calm and tranquil environment.
- White painted timber staircase with carpeted treads and risers
- White painted flush internal doors with contemporary brushed stainless steel ironmongery
- Built in mirrored wardrobe with sliding doors to master bedroom
- Square cut skirting and architrave
- Walls painted in white emulsion
- Smooth ceilings in white emulsion
Heating & Water
- Radiators throughout
- Heated chrome towel rails to bathroom and en-suite
- Gas fired boiler
- Hot water storage tank, where applicable.
- Downlights to selected locations including kitchen, kitchen/dining room, bathroom, en-suite and WC
- Pendant fittings to selected locations including entrance hall, living room, living/dining and all bedrooms
- LED feature lighting to wall units in kitchen
- White moulded electrical switches and sockets throughout
- Shaver sockets to bathroom and en-suite
- TV, BT and data points to selected locations
- Wiring for customer’s own broadband connection
- Pre-wired for customer’s own SkyQ connection
- External lighting to front and rear of property
- Hard-wired smoke, heat and CO detectors
- Spur for customer’s own installation of security alarm panel
- Landscaping to front garden
- Turf to rear garden
- Paved patio
- Timber or brick divisional and boundary fencing
- External tap
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Management Companies have been formed at The Hawthorns and will be responsible for the management and maintenance of communal areas and facilities in the apartment blocks and all the shared facilities on the development. This includes any non-adopted private roads, landscaping swales and attenuation ponds plus any treatment plants.
- All homeowners will become members of the Management Companies when they purchase their property at The Hawthorns.
- A managing agent has been appointed to take on the maintenance responsibilities and a service charge will be payable by each homeowner for the services provided.
We are unable to accommodate any individual changes, additions or amendments to the specification, layout or plans to any individual home. Please note that it may not be possible to obtain the products as referred to in the specification; in such cases a similar alternative will be provided. Hill reserve the right to make these changes as required.
Get in touch
Book an appointment to visit our 4 bedroom show home
Virtual tours and video calls also available