Plot 184, Hooper Street - READY TO MOVE IN
This detached modern two storey house sits at the end of Hooper Street and blends with the traditional period homes around it effortlessly.
A traditional internal layout gives you a large kitchen, dining, family room that spans the width of the house; a great space for everyone to gather. And the separate living room at the front of the house is perfect for cosy evenings in.
To the first floor is the master bedroom which benefits from an en-suite and built-in wardrobes to master and bedroom two, a further double bedroom and family bathroom. The fourth bedroom or study completes this stylish home.
There is an integral garage to the front of the property.
Find your contemporary new home amongst the delightful period properties, neighbourhood pubs and cafes dotted around these sought-after residential streets. Our brand new Hooper Street home offers modern living in an established location moments from Mill Road and the train station.
- FINAL HOOPER STREET HOUSE
- READY TO MOVE IN
- Complimentary window dressings
- Integral single garage for parking
- Traditional four bedroom two storey detached house
- Bespoke kitchen with integrated appliances
- Open plan kitchen, dining, family room with doors to courtyard garden
- Separate living room
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite and built in wardrobe
- Two further double bedrooms
- Bedroom four/study
- Stylish family bathroom
- Minutes from the vibrant Mill Road area
Get in touch
Contact our Sales Executive to talk to us directly and find out more about our fabulous news homes at Timber Works
If you are not able to visit us we also have our guided virtual tour available or you can of course contact us by phone or we can arrange a video call with you to discuss our new homes.
A unique collaboration between