A beautiful five bedroom link detached house set over three floors offering plenty of room for all the family.
The ground floor offers a spacious separate living room to the front and a large open plan kitchen leading onto a dining/ family area with doors to the south-facing rear garden, which is laid to turf. There’s also a handy Utility room.
On the first floor, you will discover four of the bedrooms, three of which are spacious doubles, with the second bedroom providing a luxurious en-suite. A stylish family bathroom completes the first floor.
Venture up to the second floor and your sure to be impressed by the stunning master suite with its contemporary en-suite and build in wardrobes.
Outside the front garden is beautifully landscaped and integral garage and driveway.
Please note exterior image is computer generated image of plots 9 & 8. Plot 8 is on the right.
- Fully fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances
- En-suite and fitted wardrobe to master bedroom
- En-suite to second bedroom
- Garage and driveway
- Flooring fitted throughout
- Traditionally constructed brick and block outer walls, cavity filled with insulation
- Concrete floor to ground floors with timber to upper floors
- Exterior treatments are a combination of buff bricks and wood effect cladding or render dependent on house type
- Plain slate grey concrete roof tiles
- PVC rain-water goods
- Gloss kitchen units with soft close to doors and drawers
- Caesarstone worktops
- Ceramic hob with glass splashback
- Integrated single oven
- Integrated microwave or compact combi oven/microwave
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated cooker hood
- Stainless steel under mounted sink with contemporary mixer tap
- LED feature lighting to wall units
- Integrated washer/dryer (in kitchen where no utility)
Kitchen designs and layouts vary; please speak
Bathroom & En-Suite
- Bath with shower over and glass screen to bathroom
- Low profile shower tray with glass shower door to en-suites
- Dark wood effect vanity top and matching bath panel where applicable
- Large format wall and floor tiles
- Heated chrome towel rails
Heating & Water
- Underfloor heating to ground floor, radiators to upper floors
- Heated chrome towel rails to bathroom and en-suites
- Gas fired boiler
- Hot water storage tank
- Downlights to selected locations including kitchen, bathroom, en-suites, WC and utility room
- Pendant fittings to selected locations including entrance hall, living room, and all bedrooms
- LED feature lighting to wall units in kitchen
- White moulded electrical switches and sockets throughout
- Shaver sockets to bathroom and en-suites
- TV, BT and data points to selected locations
- Wiring for customer’s own broadband connection
- Pre-wired for customer’s own Sky Q connection
- External lighting to front and rear of property
- Light and power to garages
- Hard-wired smoke and heat detectors
- Spur for customer’s own installation of security alarm panel
- Amtico flooring to entrance hall, WC, kitchen/dining/living room, kitchen/dining/family room and utility room
- Carpet to separate living room, study, stairs, landings and bedrooms
- Large format tiles to bathroom and en-suites
- White painted timber staircase with carpeted treads and risers
- White painted internal doors with contemporary brushed stainless steel ironmongery
- Built in mirrored wardrobe with sliding doors to master bedroom
- Square cut skirting and architrave
- Walls painted in white emulsion
- Smooth ceilings in white emulsion
- Landscaping to front garden
- Turf to rear garden
- Paved patios
- External tap
- GRP front door with multi-point locking system
- High efficiency double glazed UPVC windows with matching patio doors, finished white inside
- Roof lights, where shown on floor plans are finished white internally and grey externally
- Up and over garage door where applicable
A Management Company has been formed for Chatsworth Place and will be responsible for the management and maintenance of any unadopted roads, footpaths and landscaping. All homeowners will automatically be made members of the Management Company when they purchase a home at Chatsworth Place and will be required to pay a contribution towards the upkeep, repair and maintenance of these areas in the form of an annual estate charge.
We are unable to accommodate any individual changes, additions or amendments to the specification, layout or plans to any individual home. Please note that it may not be possible to obtain the products as referred to in the specification; in such cases a similar alternative will be provided. Hill reserve the right to make these changes as required.
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Get in Touch
Sales Suite closed.
Virtual tours and video calls are also available.