Impington, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB24 9AL Directions and opening times
Development Jump Navigation
All homes reserved
ALL HOMES RESERVED.
Chatsworth Place is a bespoke collection of just 16 new homes available for private sale, located in the prestigious village of Impington, Cambridge. The collection is a mix of two to five bedroom houses, offering an outstanding specification.
Welcome to Chatsworth Place
Chatsworth Place is an exclusive collection of just 16 new private homes by award-winning five star housebuilder, Hill. These stunning two, three, four and five bedroom homes are contemporary in style and make the most of natural light. Situated in the heart of the thriving local community of Impington, Chatsworth Place is just five miles from the centre of Cambridge, with exceptional links to the city and beyond.
Impington and neighbouring Histon share a proud history of home-grown businesses. Chatsworth Place was previously the original site of Unwins Seeds which is now a household name, made famous by its sweet peas. Today the area remains a hub of entrepreneurial makers and producers, schools receive glowing reports and eateries are top-rated. This thriving community, along with the peaceful haven of your neighbourhood, makes Chatsworth Place the perfect space to grow.
- Traditionally constructed brick and block outer walls, cavity filled with insulation
- Concrete floor to ground floors with timber to upper floors
- Exterior treatments are a combination of buff bricks and wood effect cladding or render dependent on house type
- Plain slate grey concrete roof tiles
- PVC rain-water goods
- Gloss kitchen units with soft close to doors and drawers
- Caesarstone worktops
- Ceramic hob with glass splashback
- Integrated single oven
- Integrated microwave or compact combi oven/microwave
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated cooker hood
- Stainless steel under mounted sink with contemporary mixer tap
- LED feature lighting to wall units
- Integrated washer/dryer (in kitchen where no utility)
Kitchen designs and layouts vary; please speak
Bathroom & En-Suite
- Bath with shower over and glass screen to bathroom
- Low profile shower tray with glass shower door to en-suites
- Dark wood effect vanity top and matching bath panel where applicable
- Large format wall and floor tiles
- Heated chrome towel rails
Heating & Water
- Underfloor heating to ground floor, radiators to upper floors
- Heated chrome towel rails to bathroom and en-suites
- Gas fired boiler
- Hot water storage tank
- Downlights to selected locations including kitchen, bathroom, en-suites, WC and utility room
- Pendant fittings to selected locations including entrance hall, living room, and all bedrooms
- LED feature lighting to wall units in kitchen
- White moulded electrical switches and sockets throughout
- Shaver sockets to bathroom and en-suites
- TV, BT and data points to selected locations
- Wiring for customer’s own broadband connection
- Pre-wired for customer’s own Sky Q connection
- External lighting to front and rear of property
- Light and power to garages
- Hard-wired smoke and heat detectors
- Spur for customer’s own installation of security alarm panel
- Amtico flooring to entrance hall, WC, kitchen/dining/living room, kitchen/dining/family room and utility room
- Carpet to separate living room, study, stairs, landings and bedrooms
- Large format tiles to bathroom and en-suites
- White painted timber staircase with carpeted treads and risers
- White painted internal doors with contemporary brushed stainless steel ironmongery
- Built in mirrored wardrobe with sliding doors to master bedroom
- Square cut skirting and architrave
- Walls painted in white emulsion
- Smooth ceilings in white emulsion
- Landscaping to front garden
- Turf to rear garden
- Paved patios
- External tap
- GRP front door with multi-point locking system
- High efficiency double glazed UPVC windows with matching patio doors, finished white inside
- Roof lights, where shown on floor plans are finished white internally and grey externally
- Up and over garage door where applicable
A Management Company has been formed for Chatsworth Place and will be responsible for the management and maintenance of any unadopted roads, footpaths and landscaping. All homeowners will automatically be made members of the Management Company when they purchase a home at Chatsworth Place and will be required to pay a contribution towards the upkeep, repair and maintenance of these areas in the form of an annual estate charge.
We are unable to accommodate any individual changes, additions or amendments to the specification, layout or plans to any individual home. Please note that it may not be possible to obtain the products as referred to in the specification; in such cases a similar alternative will be provided. Hill reserve the right to make these changes as required.
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Ways to buy
When it comes to taking a stroll through the villages themselves, there are all the amenities you need plus many hidden gems. For culinary delights, The Boot in Histon, whose menus are devised from chef patron Raymond Blanc, strikes a beautiful balance between family pub and somewhere special to celebrate, offering seasonal menus, cosy but contemporary décor, a great wine cellar and receiving outstanding reviews. For an independent community café, you can’t get much better than The Geographer – which offers eat-in or take-away freshly-made drinks, meals and snacks – as well as a vast array of sustainable and eco-friendly gifts and treats made by other local businesses.
All schools receive glowing Ofsted reviews, with Histon and Impington Junior School having a proud history of Outstanding ratings. The iconic Impington Village College is not only highly rated by Ofsted for its secondary education, but also serves the community with adult education classes, sports centre and swimming pool. When it comes to extra-curricular pastimes, there is a highly active community which organises events and activities such as Farmers Markets and charity runs; while Histon Football Club plays both non-league and in the Southern Football League and the recreation ground is home to a group of football clubs for children as well as Histon Cricket Club.
ImageCity Life Calling
And when city-life calls, whether for commuting, shopping or an evening out, all that Cambridge has to offer can be easily reached by bus, car or indeed bicycle – via the cities network of cycle routes.
In addition to its iconic architecture and culture, Cambridge offers world-class shopping,
entertainment and leisure.
From the historic open-air market to boutique shops and cafés down cobbled lanes to Michelin star restaurants and every major brand you can think of, you can while away a day, afternoon or evening.
ImageExtremely Well Connected
Getting around is easy too as there are plenty of bus stops within easy walking distance of your home and buses into Cambridge run every few minutes, whether via the traditional bus service or the guided busway. Alternatively, you can take a leisurely bike ride and find yourself in the heart of the city within 20 minutes.
The world-renowned Science and Business parks and Cambridge city centre are home to many of the UK’s major employers such as AstraZeneca and Apple. If work takes you further afield, Cambridge North Train Station runs services to London Kings Cross, Stansted Airport, London Liverpool Street, Norwich and Stevenage which links to the North. For road links, you are well served for road links to A14, M11 and A10 all just minutes away.
Impington Village College0.2 miles
The Boot0.3 miles
Histon & Impington Junior School0.3 miles
The Geographer0.3 miles
Histon Post Office0.3 miles
Tesco Express0.4 miles
Histon & Impington Park School0.6 miles
Holiday Inn Hotel0.9 miles
Girton Golf Club1.5 miles
Get in Touch
Sales Suite closed.
Virtual tours and video calls are also available.