At Hill, the safety and well-being of our colleagues, supply chain and customers is our main priority.
Following new guidance on 23rd September 2020 from the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government we have updated our working practices and are taking the following actions:
We are open for business to both new and existing customers. Our customer service and sales teams are working hard to provide the best possible service in these changing times.
Customers seeking to buy a Hill Home:
Following advice from the Government, our marketing suites are open and fully operational for pre-booked appointments, which can be made via our website. If you are shielding yourself or feeling unwell, we would ask you to book one of our virtual tours which can also be booked through our website.
To prioritise the wellbeing of customers and employees, we have in place stringent new health and safety protocols at all our marketing suites and show homes. These include:
- Ability to pre-book appointments, with one household viewing one property at a time
- The marketing suites and show homes will be cleaned between viewings and receive a daily deep clean
- Training our staff on how to conduct viewings while maintaining social distancing
- For your safety, our sales teams will be wearing face masks during your visit and we ask that customers wear a mask for the duration of the visit if able
- There will be marker guides to maintain proper social distancing in all show homes and marketing suites
We encourage customers looking to buy a home to continue using our online platforms, where the entire homebuying process can happen remotely. From registering your interest, virtual guided tours of the properties and live Q&A, through to reservation of your new home. For more information please contact our dedicated sales teams either by telephone or online, or view our video below:
Customers who are in the process of buying a Hill home and moving in
Our sales staff are available for existing customers to progress their sales and to support and manage the handover and completion process.
For those customers who are due to complete their home sale over the coming months, we will do everything possible to help you complete and move into your new home while following strict government safety guidelines. We will adapt our processes in line with any guidance changes from the government. At present, we plan for all move-ins to be conducted in person with a member of the sales team and construction team. Social distancing rules will be observed during the handover and members of staff will be wearing face masks throughout your visit.
Customers who already live in a Hill home
Our customer services teams are fully operational, and a normal service is being maintained. We continue to support our customers with all queries and to protect the safety of our customers. Our after-sales operatives will be practicing stringent hygiene and safety procedures as well as proper social distancing measures, including asking customers to stay in a separate room throughout the duration of the visit, during visits to your property.
The health and safety of our customers, employees, subcontractors and local communities is our number one priority. All employees, when on site, will manage the situation safely, sensibly and practically, including:
- Avoiding the use of public transport where possible
- The mandatory use of face masks and hand sanitiser when using public transport
- Minimising close contact with others and practising social distancing
- Using work rotas to ensure safe practices are adhered to
- Implementing stringent hygiene policies
- Managing welfare according to Government guidance
As the COVID-19 situation evolves, we are closely monitoring, and will continue to follow, the guidance of Government and Public Health England. As and when there are any significant changes, we will be sure to update our staff, clients, partners, customers and supply chain as quickly as possible.
Many thanks for your continued support.
The Hill Group